Promo offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use Q cut for 99% of my purchases so if I get a promo it has to be a very good offer as it means I have to get out the old laptop and by the time it has booted up the darn thing has sold out. As I dont bother going to the end of /Q cut anymore I assume they still don't have any way to use a code.
By the way I did not get the July code but took a punt and tried to use the one kindly supplied on this forum but it said it was invalid shucks! and it was money off too!

The money off £10 was connected to certain accounts only. Think there has been so much complaining on Facebook they opened the 3 easy pay JULYEP to all customers, but it has to be the 0800 504030 phone number.

Did anyone else get the Promotional Offer for July. Spend over £30.00 and get £10.00 off . Code is
JULY12, if it helps. I think maybe times are tough and i have cut my spending down and i think this is
to encourage me to spend more. Maybe the recession is hitting it them where it hurts. Never ever got
this before ............:smirk::smirk:

You can't use the promo offer on any item that's on a wait list either

I got the offer and decided to save it for Christmas in July - BUT then I discovered reading the terms and conditions that you can't use it with easy pay and EVERYTHING in Christmas in July is on easypay !!!!

I thought it had an expiry date of somewhere around 19th July. I've used mine and called customer services to redeem it but they charged me full price (said that the price would be reduced by £10 when the item was shipped. I called CS sometime ago to chase up the £10 credit but I'm still waiting for it.

Just called CS and they have now told me that even though the sale on my account shows the full price, I was charged £10 less. So I'll have to check my credit card statement.

Last edited:
I've still got the £10 off, £10 credit and maybe the easy pay voucher burning a hole in my pocket!! Nothing I want, but hate to waste them :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back