Promo offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So those of us who got the £10 must belong to some secret underground QVC customer group.:wonder:

I remember ages ago perhaps two years ago? I got a code for £5 off, never actually used it, as it was like a very small window of use.

Quick nose on Facebook. Some didn't did get any code at all in the newsletter. You cannot use the £10 code on easy pay items it seems. And both codes will only work for the customer number it was allocated to, so no passing around. Oh and the codes are not working yet either, well last night anyway.

Yes and its that secret I dont even know about it. Think they have figured out that I am a sucker for a voucher!!!

I got the £10 off promo code but it won't work online. I want to use Topcashback so I really don't want to go through Customer Services as I'll lose £4.50. Bummer:(

I wonder how do they select which customers get the money off voucher or easy pay? Any ideas?

I havent had an offer for AGES and havent bought much either.

Bought a few things lately and DID get this £10 offer....

I would have thought they would try and tempt me when i was NOT spending, not now I am :angel:

Does the item have to cost £30 or more to us my £10 code or can it be the total ie an item costing £26.01 plus £3.99 postage?

If you put the code into the "voucher code" box and not the "promotional code" box it should work, just been trying it out!

Tried that too, Sazza, and they charged me full price! Rang CS and told them to cancel order completely. Another sale Q(Quality) V(Varies) C(Considerably) have lost! Oh yeah, hi, I'm new.

I got the email and am going to use the £10 off 'voucher' for a re-order. I was intending to go via TCB, like I usually do, so may wait to see if the code is eventually accepted online as the offer is until the end of July. If it doesn't get accepted then I'll sadly forgo the TCB discount and'll order on the phone because £10 off is £10 off after all.

I've got the £10 off - never had it before and nearly deleted it oops!!
Can you use it on clearance items? Hope so double the money!!
Mollymoo

Latest posts

Back