PROBLEMS WITH QVC website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Anyone else having problems with the QVC website ? Even trying to open SCW's offer of the Join oto is proving difficult. It goes to a page that says Webpage cannot be found. I can open the QVC site and the departments, but when I try to open a particular item, then up it comes -Webpage cannot be found.

Frustrating beyond belief, but its saving me money.

I have almost given up, the "recent shows" list shows "lunchtime show" in the early hours and late night, as well as actually at lunchtime

I have been having the same problems. It started a few days ago with being unable order online....I did wonder wonder if OH had tampered with my laptop!! But now if I click on an item it says server unable to produce page. I don't think it's me as my laptop is OK with other online shopping websites.lm

I've had problems too. Got the usual reply from Q. Clear cache etc. but it made no difference. Suddenly, it started working again after about 24 hours.

Damn site ! manage to get on earlier this morning to see a few items, but now its back to Webpage Cannot Be Found mode.

I have almost given up, the "recent shows" list shows "lunchtime show" in the early hours and late night, as well as actually at lunchtime

Is quoting yourself a sign of madness?

Anyway, it still takes me about 15 clicks to get to the "recent shows" list, both on PC and ipad, total rubbish site

Is it just me or is it a bleeding nuisance trying to get the TV guide since they revamped the site? Same with on air item even though they were usually about 2 items behind.

What was wrong with having it on the front page?

Hardly makes much difference since there is never anything worth watching these days.

Is it just me or is it a bleeding nuisance trying to get the TV guide since they revamped the site? Same with on air item even though they were usually about 2 items behind.

What was wrong with having it on the front page?

Hardly makes much difference since there is never anything worth watching these days.

It's not just you. I have real problems on the iPad - the only way I can get it is to put "tv guide" in the search box.

I've had problems too. Got the usual reply from Q. Clear cache etc. but it made no difference. Suddenly, it started working again after about 24 hours.

The old "clear cache" advice is the updated equivalent of the old "switch it off and back on again". A lot of websites/customer services use it to fob you off and avoid having to spend time actually helping you.

It's not just you. I have real problems on the iPad - the only way I can get it is to put "tv guide" in the search box.

Try this as a workaround if you're using the iPad (assuming you mean the website, not the app)

Instead of just touching "Shop QVC TV" to bring up the drop-down menu, touch and HOLD your finger on it for a few seconds until the iPad brings up the options "Open /Open in New Tab/ Add to Reading List/Copy".

Then touch anywhere else on the iPad screen - this will get rid of those options, leaving just the "Shop QVC TV" drop-down on screen, so you can then select whatever you want from it.

It's a little bit of a faff, but see what you reckon.

Try this as a workaround if you're using the iPad (assuming you mean the website, not the app)

Instead of just touching "Shop QVC TV" to bring up the drop-down menu, touch and HOLD your finger on it for a few seconds until the iPad brings up the options "Open /Open in New Tab/ Add to Reading List/Copy".

Then touch anywhere else on the iPad screen - this will get rid of those options, leaving just the "Shop QVC TV" drop-down on screen, so you can then select whatever you want from it.

It's a little bit of a faff, but see what you reckon.

That's brilliant! Thank you so much. It's actually quite quick and probably a tip I can use elsewhere so I'll bear it in mind.

I have not been able to order online since the beginning of August. Complained many times to no avail. Their IT tram are CR---P!

I have had a number of issues with the website over many months off and on. Now the latest thing is that I only order online or q-cut, so I never phone an operator, but last night I ordered something and when it came to the page 'pay' only one card came up - I have 2 cards I use but one is only a sort of back up, my main card was not showing. I range Customer care, and the girls said it was ok as it was showing up on her computer - struth, so I ordered my item.

Checked several times and the main card cannot be seen - so I rang this afternoon and gave the other girl my details. And it is now showing as before yesterday. But, what no-one could tell me was why this should be the case, who took it off and why, when I asked I was told 'glitches' happen now and then and the operator had seen this before.
Anyway, it's a first for me.

Other problems with the website I've been told 'oh no we're not having a problem' rubbish, because as soon as I brought the subject up weeks ago during a problem episode of many days which I mentioned on here too, the problem was eventually fixed, and IT WAS a problem - they don't like to admit they have problems apart from now and then.

I have not been able to order online since the beginning of August. Complained many times to no avail. Their IT tram are CR---P!

Me too! I thought that it was just because I live in Switzerland. I can phone and I can use Qcut. Cannot use the website or the app. Which is annoying as that was what I always used. That's exactly when I started having problems as well. I have also complained. Still, it's saving me an absolute fortune as I don't order anything like as much if I have to phone Qcut. And if I phone in to CS I order virtually nothing. I am thinking of actually keeping this way to save money. They must be losing a fortune :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back