Prestigious

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Prestigious: Is this AY's new word? Good grief, she literally repeated it literally thousands of times in each show!

i was thinking every time she said...'give this prestigious brand to your grandkids, neighbours, friends, aunt Sally, uncle Tom Cobbley and all and they will be impressed'..... that none of my social circle will know it from Adam. :33:

I noticed too! Also, how many times yesterday did the presenters suggest giving half the TSV away to teachers and PEOPLE THAT DO YOUR IRONING!!!

Good luck to anyone who is in a position to employ another person - that's good all round, but come on QVC just who do you think is watching you half the time.

Perhaps Prince Philip is forever popping down the Post Office to pick up parcels for Liz...

last night, during the LG show, Laura used the word melange.
AY copied this word and started to use melange as well
Laura noticed this and told jokingly AY off, telling her she learned a new word and lets see how many times she would use it now. LG said to the girls to keep her informed howmany times AY would use melange from now on. Quite funny, but the only one not amused was AY: If her looks could kill, LG would not around anymore.:HIT:
Good on Laura! AY never lets her speak during presentations

Laura noticed this and told jokingly AY off, telling her she learned a new word and lets see how many times she would use it now. LG said to the girls to keep her informed howmany times AY would use melange from now on. Quite funny, but the only one not amused was AY: If her looks could kill, LG would not around anymore.:HIT:

LOL - she probably thinks it's like pink custard...

Is it not a 'melange a trois'? ;)

I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone that Ali Young gets on my actual nerves, literally. The 'prestigious' cobblers irritates the hell out of me. How long did she spend on one of the shows wittering about how 'prestigious' Pecksmiths products are? Seemed like hours, with just the occasional break for an 'actual' or a 'literally'.
Let's not forget other 'prestigious' brands like Gale Hayman and Fran Wilson, and also remember that you can give these 'prestigious' brands to women who read Tatler and Vogue and OK! and Hello. She obviously is as muddled about magazines as she is about brands which are far from 'prestigious' and readily available from bargain basement websites and TK Maxx.

I will, Mrs James. I'm just going to put on my Doc Martens so that I can put the actual boot in, too. Literally. Prestigiously.

I believe using the tiniest amount of this prestigious melange, no larger than a grain of rice, will cover your actual whole body and you can literally apply it from head to toe. I read it in Country Life while I was cleaning the loos at Stoke Park Golf Club.

Let's not forget other 'prestigious' brands like Gale Hayman and Fran Wilson, and also remember that you can give these 'prestigious' brands to women who read Tatler and Vogue and OK! and Hello. She obviously is as muddled about magazines as she is about brands which are far from 'prestigious' and readily available from bargain basement websites and TK Maxx.

Forgive me as I am rather confused. I thought AY disapproved of 'supermarket' brands but they sell the prestigous Gale Hayman brand on a stall in my local market! Are market stalls more prestigous than supermarkets then?

Come to think of it, Decleor is sold in Superdrug and TK Maxx and I've seen Gatineau in T J Hughes too!

Think I'd better stick to the very prestigous Philosophy to give to the window cleaner, binmen, lollipop lady, postman, bus driver and any random person who happens to smile at me in the street then! :manic:

Latest posts

Back