Presenters contracts and botox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamoneek lil

Registered Shopper
Hi

I added this to the Beauty Bash thread , but I thought id highlight it in its own thread .

I went to the BB:

Gossip. Well spoke to one make up artist . Got into the subject of Botox. He said Alison, when saying some presenters had it, was being naughty. Apparently it's in their contracts that they are not allowed to ! Also any appearance changes , like hair, Thye have to have ok to do . Alison Y was once told to cut her hair .

Oh and Tiffany is a laugh, but causes them problems as she has so much work done . Each time they come to use her, someone else has been done . Lips causes problems as it affects ow the lippie looks, so they don't like work done .

Interesting given comments here about how some presenters would look better if they changed their hair .

Interesting goss but I do not believe for one second that Ali Keenan hasn't had fillers.

I haven't noticed it on the presenters but some of the models have definitely had Botox. They have the tell tale bunny nose lines.

I find that "rule" hard to believe if I'm honest. Pipa changes her hair every second Wednesday!

I wonder if it applies to the never ending array of rats tails. I mean hairpieces that they are so fond of

It seems the rule, if indeed there is one, is not adhered to, as already said, Pippas hair is a different colour at least every other month, I cant believe it hasnt all fallen out the amount of bleach and tint and cochaneal chucked at it. Jilly has had the same barnet though for the last 15 years, long and lank thats our Jilly.

I also think some of them must have succombed to some work, I mean some are very vain, and all they seem to think about his hair and skin and nails.

I reckon Jill franks is so full of Bertie Botox she can hardly walk straight. Kathy Taylers forehead is strangley immobile too..... "Oh no, not our Kathy!" I hear you protest "she's so homely and normal" errr no, she's on telly. look at her face its like a mask.

I reckon the original quote by AY is true. Most of them have done it, the ones who haven't are the exception.

Last year during alison youngs anniversary shows she was asking people to txt in if they wanted to hear which presenters had has something done, so either Alison was lying or the make up artist is .

I reckon Jill franks is so full of Bertie Botox she can hardly walk straight. Kathy Taylers forehead is strangley immobile too..... "Oh no, not our Kathy!" I hear you protest "she's so homely and normal" errr no, she's on telly. look at her face its like a mask.

I reckon the original quote by AY is true. Most of them have done it, the ones who haven't are the exception.

I would have agreed about Jill Franks until she started sporting her side fringe revealing her rather prominent 11 lines now im not so sure?? perhaps she just needs a top up?

Hi,

on one of the models (dont watch so much now so not sure if shes still on) you used to be able to see the facelift scar behind her ears!

Cheers,
Karen

She needs a top, preferably one with two shoulders! Think Larry could run to that?

Hi,

on one of the models (dont watch so much now so not sure if shes still on) you used to be able to see the facelift scar behind her ears!

Cheers,
Karen

Karen Litker. She's been pulled so tight that when she crosses her legs her mouth snaps open.

Beulah's scar under her chin is very prominent when they tip her back on the treatment table. Several of them have had that turkey gobbler neck job done.

JR's Ego will be along shortly to pass judgement!

Oh yes is that the Karen who is always tanned and has the essex accent? if so, she does look like her skin is pulled very tight.

karen had eye surgery as you could see the crescent shaped scar in her eyelid when she was cleansing or applying eye shadows, she got a very feline look as she's had so many procedures.
Jill franks hasn't had botox as she has way too much expression and her forehead is very lined, I do botox and fillers in work every day of the week and you can tell who hasn't had it a mile of. Good botox and fillers shouldn't be noticable, i've had botox for the last 4 years and no-one knows other than anyone I tell as I've still got moveable eyebrows etc and that tends to throw people off the scent. Bunny lines aren't a side effect of botox, you can have them naturally occuring depending on how your muscles move.

karen had eye surgery as you could see the crescent shaped scar in her eyelid when she was cleansing or applying eye shadows, she got a very feline look as she's had so many procedures.
Jill franks hasn't had botox as she has way too much expression and her forehead is very lined, I do botox and fillers in work every day of the week and you can tell who hasn't had it a mile of. Good botox and fillers shouldn't be noticable, i've had botox for the last 4 years and no-one knows other than anyone I tell as I've still got moveable eyebrows etc and that tends to throw people off the scent. Bunny lines aren't a side effect of botox, you can have them naturally occuring depending on how your muscles move.

That's all way too sensible. We don't want facts Queen Bee! We want to speculate idly and without anything to back up our opinions!
Dont you think Kathy T looks a bit botoxy?

Latest posts

Back