Presenters contracts and botox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought that Karen was dropped because of all the work she had done? At one point she was a regular fixture - never see her now.

I don't understand why there should be a policy on botox. It's very behind the times - the world and his wife have had something done in my neck of the woods. A downside of botox is that by relaxing the skin it can accentuate skin slackening - QVC could use this as selling-point for their lifting products, such as Gatineau Defi-Lift, rather than just trying to brush it under the carpet. Time to wake up and smell the coffee QVC - I bet half of you lot have had a little bit of help.

(Grits teeth). She is much smaller than she looks on tv. Never again will i be able to take the mickey about her wearing a small.

You mean to say BurlyB was right all along , and we were all wrong. He'll love that LOL

I've said numerous times that JR is smaller than she appears on TV, however I'm still not sure, with those norks, whether the size small is the wisest choice of sizes.

Jude xx

I bet Julia has had a chemical peel or too, pity she does do anything about the eye bags thou bet all the brands wince when she says she uses there eye products lol

Interesting goss but I do not believe for one second that Ali Keenan hasn't had fillers.

I think it's far more likely that it's the effect of the medication she's almost certainly taking BB. I know a couple of breast cancer survivors who are at about the same stage of recovery as AK, and they both have the fuller face look that AK has at the moment.

I couldn't say without seeing kathy, I'm always working when she seems to be on. I'd swear catherine had it last year but its worn off now as she lost her 11 lines for quite some time but now they are back again.

keep wildly speculating though lol, I don't want to dampen any of that! lol

I think it's far more likely that it's the effect of the medication she's almost certainly taking BB. I know a couple of breast cancer survivors who are at about the same stage of recovery as AK, and they both have the fuller face look that AK has at the moment.

Nope, Ali K came back from a holiday before she got ill and looked like a different person. I thought she was wearing a gum shield.

Latest posts

Back