Presenters contracts and botox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh do I have to admit to watching 'The Housewives of---?!!!! They are scarrrrrry,not only in looks and behavior.How much is staged for the camera? All I hope!
Am due to go to the US later this year had better start working on myself NOW.Shed 6 stone, Everything lifted, hair extensions to my silver locks,get a trout pout, that's for starters.

Another watcher here. NY and OC being my favourites. Scary women but highly entertaining. waaaay too much surgery.

I have never had any work done full stop, not even a facial , never been in a financial position to have any treatments , i buy a basic moisturizer & i do admit to using soap & water to wash my face & follow it by a moisturizer , use baby lotion to remove what little eye make up i occasionally apply , my skins not bad for nearly 48 , no lines on my neck & no real wrinkles to speak of , i have lost a little definition around my chin , but I am not going to break my neck to buy an overpriced premium range cream for it

ta

Thanks QueenBee for that info. I want to have my teeth whitened next and they advised the tray system. Had my amalgams replaced last summer and a root canal in Oct. Thanks y'all for the reminder.

Latest posts

Back