Prai

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Just heard the Prai lady keep saying that one of the biggest premium skincare companies in the world who charge a fortune for their product is "behind" Prai. Prai is the same, but because they don't advertise in glossy magazines- that costs a million pounds a page apparently. Or the supermodels and actresses.

Is this true? Who is this mystery company behind Prai? If it's true why not just come out and say so?

I was thinking maybe those.

If they admitted it maybe they worry that people would buy prai instead of the expensive stuff.

Does the Prai woman still claim their products contain moon dust or some such rubbish?

Wasn't that kirks Folly ..............oh no, that was fairy dust:grin:

More like Valium or Prozac in her case.

No, Mrs Prai said their products contained a mineral compound that's been found on Mars (but is also here on Earth, too).

I remember this being a "selling point" for a while. Didn't make me want to part with my cash though.

The Prai woman is a nutter, no doubt about that, but I can't help but like her. She knows her products and is pretty knowledgable about them. I'd rather get skin are advice from her than Keeley from Elemis, who in my opinion just makes it up as she goes along.

Love the prai lady she in some odd way reminds me of kath day from kath and kim and a momin . And i think shes a good realistic advert for the product

To be fair the Prai lady said she used to work for a large beauty brand but wanted to create something equally as good if not better but affordable for everyone.
I'd be interested to know which other company uses Prai components in their skin products. Don't think it's La Prarie as they use a specific lab to make their stuff according to IW. The lab also makes Linda Lusardi & Bvlgari skincare, again according to IW.

I had a bit of a look /see:

PRAI beauty serums use the PRAI root which is native to Thailand. The official website for PRAI says that the products can be considered an alternative to anti-wrinkle and anti-aging procedures and surgeries. The company was founded in 1999 and states that all of its skin care products are manufactured in the United States. PRAI Beauty Serums include the products Pure PRAI, Vitamin Complex, and Precision Derma-Laser Serum.

Some ingredients given
http://www.theperformanceleader.com/prai-beauty-serums-review/

Just had a read of the "about us" section of the Prai website. I like the animal welfare part. And it seems that Cathy worked for Revlon before.

Latest posts

Back