Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my God he's launching a fashion range on QVC too?? I hope all items come with a fire extinguisher,.........tis gonna be a festival of polyester and metallics!

More to the point, what is Julia wearing! It does her no favours.....he's really creepy.......:giggle:
I dunno?? I thought for once Julia actually looks quite nice tonight,what she's wearing makes a change from those Dennis Roussos kaftans she insists on wearing to cover her stomach.

the jewellery reminds me of cabouchon that party plan stuff of the 90's.....
i am not a european princess or a pop star of age so i will be f.a.r.t.i.n.g on this line...happily so...
the models look lovely but i am not sure why someone as short as julia is wearing a top that looks like a papoose....or is tha pampoose...lol:giggle:

he just said people say to him all the time he reminds them of fred mercury...that's conclusive...paternity confirmed:angel:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Prince would stab himself in the eye with a rusty fork if he ever looked liked Harald......Prince is beautiful!,Harald looks like Prince as imagined by Picasso!

the jewellery reminds me of cabouchon that party plan stuff of the 90's.....
i am not a european princess or a pop star of age so i will be f.a.r.t.i.n.g on this line...happily so...
the models look lovely but i am not sure why someone as short as julia is wearing a top that looks like a papoose....or is tha pampoose...lol:giggle:
That did make me laugh!:grin:

Latest posts

Back