Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone seen this ad?

I've just seen it and I swear, if I didn't know better I would have thought it was a sketch straight from Little Britain.

:puke:

My thoughts exactly..or a Kenny Everett charachter...or the real life Bruno.

The designer....:15:
pompoos.jpg

showbin.htx

This .umm.. person.. makes David Gest look just plain ordinary.

To Ben Fong Torres,
How do you know Ben fong Torres? I used to read his articles and reviews in Rolling Stone . I was really surprised to see that name on these boards.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the very defintion of "APPOINTMENT TELEVISION",I shall be watching through the cracks of my fingers.Sara G drew the short straw on this one,for sure....although maybe they insisted SHE do it so she can draw on all her acting experience to keep a straight face.

This man is EuroTrash to the tenth power,his jewelery looks like the kind of thing carnival workers wear on a night out.

Just in case you didn't see my other post about the same thing. I was realy surporsed to see the neame Ben Fong Torres on here. He's was a favourite music journop of mine .I used to read his reviews and articles in Rolling Stone.How did you come to pick that name?

* Taps toes, drums fingers, pours another Brandy *
It's the waiting that gets to me....I can feel the excitement building.........:yawn2::wink2::sweat:

"you wear this elephant, everyday it tell you you are beautiful..." :giggle:

i just love this guy....

To Ben Fong Torres,
How do you know Ben fong Torres? I used to read his articles and reviews in Rolling Stone . I was really surprised to see that name on these boards.

Yes am aware of his writing,he was also one of the main characters in the movie Almost Famous,with Kate Hudson...........and the name always made me laugh coz of the way he said it and plus it's just such a funny grouping of names,English,Chinese,Latin.

Right..............back to the cringe-fest I go.:tongue2:

He has the gift of the gab.

He is friends with Chaka Khan (woo wee).

He gets the regular models to dress as sex kittens.

Very strange.

Last edited:
I hope Beth the model is wearing her Tena Ladies tonight,she's fit to burst!

Dear Lord what on earth is going on. I am gobsmacked. Lost for words. Julia is doing very well under the circumstances.

Latest posts

Back