Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the jewellery reminds me of cabouchon that party plan stuff of the 90's.....
i am not a european princess or a pop star of age so i will be f.a.r.t.i.n.g on this line...happily so...
the models look lovely but i am not sure why someone as short as julia is wearing a top that looks like a papoose....or is tha pampoose...lol:giggle:

It's weird isn't it. I was going to say " do they not have stylists" then remembered some of the outfits that the QVC stylists have put together.....:tongue2:

Who ARE these people who are buying!

It's weird isn't it. I was going to say " do they not have stylists" then remembered some of the outfits that the QVC stylists have put together.....:tongue2:

Who ARE these people who are buying!

Not me!:grin: I'm a F.A.R.T.in training:wait2:

Have joined just now cos can't believe this!!

I'm guessing he has come off some dodgy market stall in Germany and Chaka Kahn has the bum-belt to take the money?

Tat a tat tat

I am so looking forward to his first ever TSV. Should be a good one.

Might have to have a QVC Pompoos themed party that night (maybe it will be at Halloween) :wink2: - I could go as JR

Not me!:grin: I'm a F.A.R.T.in training:wait2:

Yay, another recruit. We will have so many f.a.r.ters on the go QVC will be wondering what is happening. Mind you, it could have something to do with all the total tat they are flogging. F.a.r.ting has never been easier.

I think we need to have Chaka Khan drinking game for the TSV.

You know it makes sense.:clapping:

''You MUST buy it, ja ja, summertime and zee living is easy! Champagne!''

Don't vaste time!

Latest posts

Back