Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear goodness have just heard Sara G ask if we have been "pompooed" today!!! :eek:

I actually shivered when he went to touch the brooch on the model's chest. She physically braced herself, poor girl.

Hello from sunny Greece!
This is my first post. I've lurked for a while but you have all had me in hyterics with "Pompoos" (emphasis on the "poo") and I felt moved to join in the fun!:hi:

welcome to the forum Artemis:flower:

I didn't realise that QVC had decided to move into comedy, this could catch on purely for it's comedy value.

Hello from sunny Greece!
This is my first post. I've lurked for a while but you have all had me in hyterics with "Pompoos" (emphasis on the "poo") and I felt moved to join in the fun!:hi:

Welcome Artemis!! What does a boy have to do to impress you?

lucky you!

I have to take my hat of to Sarah Griffith, she is really earing her money today. Not sure I could deal with this guy at all.

Welcome Artemis! :)

Am I the only one amused that this so over the top man has a name like Harald?! :eek: :D

Thats Entertainment

Thanks QVC ,funniest show for ages, wouldnt buy the faux carp ,but top marks for entertainment.:flower:

What the !!!!

Haven`t been on the Forum for ages, but just had to say, what on earth allowed QVC to bring on that Man !!!!!!!!!!!! goodness me !!!!! can`t get over him.

Still , he certainly has caused a stir amongst us ladies on his Premiere

Haven`t been on the Forum for ages, but just had to say, what on earth allowed QVC to bring on that Man !!!!!!!!!!!! goodness me !!!!! can`t get over him.

Still , he certainly has caused a stir amongst us ladies on his Premiere

indeed, he has...he put real men to shame.

he remarked that qvc had said to him "please come over here to uk and usa, because you are too much for germany"...i do not think so darling...one cannot be too much for germany, esp berlin.

but i think i know what caused the sell outs. he said "you cannot have a second chance to make a first impression"...wise words! i almost reached straight for the phone...

Latest posts

Back