Please, QVC, don't let Craig eat on air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norbitonite

Registered Shopper
The noises he makes, his heavy breathing and the way he talks with his mouth full are digusting. It puts me completely off any kitchen or food product he is presenting.

Yuk!

I just wrote something sweet about Craig and Simon on another thread (was trying to be kind as he usually gets on my nerves!) but then I read this and I did have to laugh, because it's true - he was slurping away greedily like an under-fed puppy, bless him! Then again, I find it really off putting watching any of the men (and it does seem to be the men who are worse at literally stuffing their faces on QVC - see Charlie or Dale as well as Craigy!) do food shows. Not sure it adds anything them trying things - certainly doesn't make me want to buy the product anymore (and usually, like you, it puts me off!)

Please, QVC, don't let Craig eat on air

I would like to add... Please QVC don't let Craig on air...give him a good job behind the scenes.:mysmilie_59:

They only have men presenting because none of the women will let more than a lettuce leaf pass between their teeth. Apart from Debbie Greenwood who was partial to any crocs and maybe Jilly but then she would get stick for her weight!

I have seen Catherine really enjoying an Easiyo show she was presenting! Maybe I have missed the others but not seen Julia, Kathy or Claire doing food shows. And Jill clearly did not enjoy doing the show I saw her in. I think it was for chocolates.

I think they put it on when they are eating to sound appreciative. I saw one of the women (Ali K perhaps) have a sliver of a chocolate and then sound as if she was eating it for several minutes afterwards. I mean it would have dissolved by then! They do this sort of licking of lips on top of normal eating sounds IMHO. I find it all a bit gross!

As far as their hammy acting skills go, this is the reason they're on shopping telly!

I think the food gets more attention than the product they are selling, you would think they were selling it if you didn`t know otherwise!!

I'd be a useless presenter, I'm vegetarian so wouldn't do food shows with meat/fish, no emu/basso shows, and I wouldn't eat anything! Don't suppose there will be any point sending my CV in, then? Seriously, though, if you don't have principles, you have nothing, and I won't compromise mine for anyone/thing. Not even a job at QVC towers.

Am laughing, because a cooks essentials hour is coming up - with Craig - so I'll get to see what you are all talking about.

Starting with soup...

Its not only the 'eating' shows............... When Tova is pushing her perfume, there is a model who is literally drowning herself in the stuff - I can't stop laughing. She spraying as though her life depended on it, and sniffs her wrists like she is having an orgasm, so I wonder if its really water because I don't care how much you spray and smell, you end up feeling as sick as a dog - and this girls does it several times a hour !

Its not only the 'eating' shows............... When Tova is pushing her perfume, there is a model who is literally drowning herself in the stuff - I can't stop laughing. She spraying as though her life depended on it, and sniffs her wrists like she is having an orgasm, so I wonder if its really water because I don't care how much you spray and smell, you end up feeling as sick as a dog - and this girls does it several times a hour !

Lol I always find it funny during the Philosophy shows , when they have 3 models all sitting there covering themselves in perfume and playing with bubbles , the nice thing about Loccitane shows is they have no models.

For L'occitane we just have Alexis jangling her bangles on the glass bowl full of bubbles ;)
It's funny really having 'models' at all for beauty shows isn't it? Not sure it ever adds anything to our understanding of a product to see a lady washing her face repeatedly - except for make up shows...

And I have def seen Kathy do a food show with Simon and it was much more enjoyable experience than some of the gobbley boys!!

Totally Loopy Lou;729698 [B said:
For L'occitane we just have Alexis jangling her bangles on the glass bowl full of bubbles[/B] ;)
It's funny really having 'models' at all for beauty shows isn't it? Not sure it ever adds anything to our understanding of a product to see a lady washing her face repeatedly - except for make up shows...

And I have def seen Kathy do a food show with Simon and it was much more enjoyable experience than some of the gobbley boys!!

That annoys me soo much , little things hey ...........:mysmilie_10:

Charlie may or may not be greedier, but his table manners are nowhere near as bad. I can't abide noisy eating, and therefore I find Craig particularly offputting when he eats on air.

i think they should just stop all of them eating on air… they are either greedy or noisy, and none of it makes me comfortable… i watch kitchen/food shows with the mute on hahaha

I'm afraid I found CR's table manners gross last night, wouldn't like to go out for a meal with him!!! I thought Simon looked shocked at times and this pm even made a couple of remarks that I thought were a dig at Craig's, shall we say kindly, love of eating?

Latest posts

Back