Please, QVC, don't let Craig eat on air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally I can't stand watching Charlie constantly stuff his face and get free meals every time there's a demo but at least he eats quietly. But I have good news for those of you who can't stand watching Craig because he said once on air that his dream is to open his own b&b. Now I think that's a really good idea if you can't stand seeing him eat because he would be watching you, not the other way round, so it's worth keeping an eye on his blog. :devil:

Ah, that shines some light in a dark corner - is this why he seems to own everything from Northern Nights and Kelly Hoppen? :D

Please let Craig's dream come true... very soon.....:mysmilie_59:

Ah, that shines some light in a dark corner - is this why he seems to own everything from Northern Nights and Kelly Hoppen? :D

That would be his stash of Yankee candles then ? For someone who could barely afford to furnish his flat let alone go on holiday, when he first started on Q (he told us so) - he ain't done too bad if he wants to open a B & B. I wonder if that's him flogging all the Kim & Co and Dreamkeeper stuff on E bay.

Yes Charlie is more annoying in the kitchen than craig who always thinks everything is delicious.he is relatively inoffensive compared to Charlie's excess saliva slurping eeewww!

I don't have any strong feelings about Craig either way - all I know is I would watch hours of him in a row if only they would get shot of chutney and SG.

Latest posts

Back