Playing QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
This is bit embarrassing but it shows how I always loved qvc I guess. Years ago, when I was at home, I sometimes would get some products to talk about, sit at the kitchen table and set the chairs out in front, and those I would pretend were the cameras and then I would pretend to be a presenter and talk about and demonstrate things, like Id get a bubble bath bottle or piece of jewellery and talk about it. Maybe I should have been a presenter!

Maybe 23! Has anyone else had a go? Its really a lot harder than it seems to talk about something for so long, even having watched so many times, I still found it difficult. Credit to Julia for talking about a pencil!

I guess some may have tried, although who is going to admit it. Maybe not like me with the three chairs in front of the table and pretending they were the cameras and talking to them!

My job entails a lot of talking so I can 'hold court' for ages, when necessary, but I will admit that I've never tried talking about QVC items. Somehow, I think that if I did I might just send myself to sleep, :wink: never mind a present or absent audience.

I'd guarentee you'd be a better presenter than some on QVC, trstarMk11 :mysmilie_15:

Its quite hard. My dad once came in and said 'whats the chairs out for'? How could I say they were my cameras! No but its really quite difficult talking about a product for so long but maybe with the presenters having an earpiece in, people keep telling them ideas in case they do dry up.

If you've got a video camera, why not do an actual recording and put it on YouTube? I've watched short films of product reviews on there in the past. In fact, watching one on the Air Ram is what made me decide to buy it.

Dont grow up too much tristar:mysmilie_43:x

Lovely, thanks beebs. No I never will grow up too much. It was yesterday I had my models all lined up along the floor, pretending the landing banister was a runway! I think I will always be a big kid at heart and Im told that's why my nephews love me so much!

Tristar, you could have auditioned for the presenter job that the awful Craig won.
Just think, you could have ended up doing an hour with Florian.......selling perfumes I mean. :clapping: :giggle: :blush:

Tristar, you could have auditioned for the presenter job that the awful Craig won.
Just think, you could have ended up doing an hour with Florian.......selling perfumes I mean. :clapping: :giggle: :blush:

Thank googness you said selling perfumes!!:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_847: i'd never have tuned. Otherwise:angel:

Latest posts

Back