Pippa. So fickle.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I don't dislike Pippa/Pipa Gordon/Vanderwotevershecallsherselfthisweek but I do find th way she throws herself at any brand that she's decided is "cool" a bit tiresome.

She's doing it now with Percy and Reed. Everything about it is amaaaazing.

I know they all do this but when it's a "modern" brand she seems to think its her job to inform us how cool it is. It's shampoo and conditioner love. There's nothing revolutionary in that market.

Mind you I'm enjoying the older hairdresser. Slightly chubby, nice round face. I'd do 'im :tongue:

Anyone seen Will Gowings hair lately? WTF?????

It really annoys me when they enthuse about all these various hair products and the amazing results they give. Any competent hairdresser could achieve the same results with any old brand costing about half of the price they are charging.

with the length of her hair does it really matter what she washes it with?

Was looking forward to enjoying the 10 pm perfume hour but just had to switch off after only 15 minutes. Pippa's voice goes through me,and she is in full shrieking mode over the French guest who is trying to get a word in edgeways.Jilly would have been better suited to present this hour.

Ooo that French guy just re-filled his atomiser...have I got a dirty mind but this looked a little er dodgy! His accent is nice if I could hear it....

I am not a Pipa fan as she does shriek and am bored by her hair colour saga!

What a great guest he was. Totally engaging, enthusiastic and a great voice. And he never once said the word "buy" or mentioned the prices. In fact i dont think Pippa did either. Very classy presentation, I ordered one of the men's just because they made it sound so interesting.

I don't dislike Pippa/Pipa Gordon/Vanderwotevershecallsherselfthisweek but I do find th way she throws herself at any brand that she's decided is "cool" a bit tiresome.

I know they all do this but when it's a "modern" brand she seems to think its her job to inform us how cool it is. It's shampoo and conditioner love. There's nothing revolutionary in that market.

Mind you I'm enjoying the older hairdresser. Slightly chubby, nice round face. I'd do 'im :tongue:

There's nothing amazing about Percy and Reed products, well no more amazing than a supermarket own brand hair product.

The younger one is lovely an'all.
What with him and the Eve Lom guest, it's been a good week for male totty on QVC.

Yes everyone goes on about Jill Franks but Pipa and the rest are just as bad as what is so amazing about every brand they present.

Wink Wink. Watch out in your local TK Maxx L'Artisan pops up there now and then usually £24.99 for 50mls. Same ones as on Brandalley but no shipping. L'Artisan are discontinuing some in the 50mls sizes and others altogether.

A lot of the demos on hair products really get my goat !

They must think we have come in on the last banana boat when they start spraying all manner of 'volumisers' with gay abandon on the hair of models. Its SO obvious that rollers have been in their hair beforehand,(despite being flattened down afterwards), which is why they all have that 'springy' effect once its combed out for the cameras. The 'other' shopping channel is guilty of this also.

If you don't mind buying glamour magazine and giving one to your daughter/friend/Hermes courier there are free Percy and Reed products in what looks like full sizes on the front. I got the hair mask which seems nice. There is also a shampoo, conditioner and gloss spray going free.

with the length of her hair does it really matter what she washes it with?

It does actually; I have very short hair and different shampoos do give a different finish. Also, I am currently using Liz Earle's shampoo and I swear that I have to wash my hair less often. I was a once a day girl (I looked liked Denis the Menace in the morning if I didn't do a daily wash) but now my hair seems to need less attention between washes.

What a great guest he was. Totally engaging, enthusiastic and a great voice. And he never once said the word "buy" or mentioned the prices. In fact i dont think Pippa did either. Very classy presentation, I ordered one of the men's just because they made it sound so interesting.

I hope it's the one Pipa's dad had for Christmas.

Pippa might be fickle, but she is not a fool. During the Michelle Hope hour earlier when she had no choice but to wear something from the range, she wore a safe option - a Black sleeveless top with a frill. I thought it was OK. Now on the Kipling show she has changed into something more 'her'. I have never seen a presenter wear a MH item unless they have to. ie, when they are presenting a show with her!.

Latest posts

Back