Pipa, you are having a laugh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Boycie

Guest Shopper
Pip has just said in the Skechers show "Just order these and we'll pop them in the post for you this afternoon!
I'm sure any of you who have had orders that are 'in process' for a week will be glad to know the presenters are under the impression that orders are shipped within a couple of hours! :wonder:

Pip has just said in the Skechers show "Just order these and we'll pop them in the post for you this afternoon!
I'm sure any of you who have had orders that are 'in process' for a week will be glad to know the presenters are under the impression that orders are shipped within a couple of hours! :wonder:

:mysmilie_61:

Unless..................you want to cancel your order. Then it is always too late...............??

PML...... just goes to show they never order any of the wonderful items they are so passionate about then otherwise they would know how crap the delivery is!!!!!!!!!!

I almost scalded myself with a hot cup of tea when I heard this. She said something along the lines of '98% of all orders placed every day are sent out the same day...'

Rollocks. Utter and complete rollocks.

What a surprise! I am one of the 2% whose order today is still in process. In fact I can't ever remember when I have checked my account ever being one of the 98%. Must be something I said.

So, it is still 'in process' after 24 hours + - do my percentages go down by 2% today? Or is it now 98% of the customers whose order was not processed on Day 1 won't have it processed on Day 2?
(Answers on a postcard, do not attempt to write on both sides at the same time).

I almost scalded myself with a hot cup of tea when I heard this. She said something along the lines of '98% of all orders placed every day are sent out the same day...'

Rollocks. Utter and complete rollocks.

Sent where? To the other part of the warehouse, no doubt. Their delivery has definatley slowed since this 3-5 day stuff came in.

(BTW i ordered some clothes from Debenhams online last Friday lunchtime and they arrived Saturday afternoon. Strange what some companies can do).

Sent where? To the other part of the warehouse, no doubt. Their delivery has definatley slowed since this 3-5 day stuff came in.

(BTW i ordered some clothes from Debenhams online last Friday lunchtime and they arrived Saturday afternoon. Strange what some companies can do).

I ordered some A'kin stuff from Salonskincare on Wednesday afternoon. As it was free delivery, they said it would take 5-7 working days - but I got it at 9.30 this morning! QVC REALLY need to pull their fingers out.

Some companies are amazing.

Couple of weeks ago I ordered some vet medication I get from an online supplier for one of my dogs. Ordered it 5pm Thursday & the postman was knocking on the door at 10am the very next day with the packet.Did pay for delivery but not much, just standard low delivery charge.

So, it is still 'in process' after 24 hours + - do my percentages go down by 2% today? Or is it now 98% of the customers whose order was not processed on Day 1 won't have it processed on Day 2?
(Answers on a postcard, do not attempt to write on both sides at the same time).

Bet it'll be too late to cancel it tho'!

Some companies are amazing.

Couple of weeks ago I ordered some vet medication I get from an online supplier for one of my dogs. Ordered it 5pm Thursday & the postman was knocking on the door at 10am the very next day with the packet.Did pay for delivery but not much, just standard low delivery charge.

Exactly. It's a rip-off that these TV shopping channels charge for p&p. Especially the bid-up channels. For £7.99 per item, I would expect next-day delivery before 10am by courier. :devil:

I thought Pipa was having a laugh when she released her album a few year back!

My fastest delivery came this week, ordered on the weekend, arrive yesterday - 4 days - order still says in process :down:

Latest posts

Back