Pink diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UPE7709&menuselection=3&colourScheme=1

This is a truly 'orrible image. It's a serious piece (more MissM's cuppa I think), but you'll see from the silver weight that it's something of a whopper. The bracelet part is mde up of small links forming several chains, really pretty and twinkly. I've loads of marcasite and this will fit in very well. xx

there was a very similar brooch / pendant on tother day. wud match nicely.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UAE3238&category=preweb&colourScheme=8

it was in ultra clearance other day.

Yes - thanks Suzy. I have seen it before, but don't wear brooches and the pin is so thick that it spoils its appearance for a pendant. Would've been tempted otherwise. xxx

yeh, i dont wear brooches either. rather not draw further attention to my bust area lol..

MissM - you and I like the same things I think! Just heard your name with the Madeira Citrine ring. Isn't it lovely? I've got it for the ring shank also - you couldn't buy that for that price could you?

MissM - you and I like the same things I think! Just heard your name with the Madeira Citrine ring. Isn't it lovely? I've got it for the ring shank also - you couldn't buy that for that price could you?

Yes, I did grab that. Citrine isn't my favourite gem (although I don't think I've ever seen the madeira variety), but the design is just great. Certainly worth getting another gem set in there if I decide I don't like the citrine.

:grin: Think we should call it the st ring!

or the Sting?

I've got to saddle up me trusty steed and venture off to get me prescription soon. I just know that the piece of my dreams will come up for a fiver while I'm gone, and it will start to piddle down. :sad:

Please would some very kind person tell me the discount code?

I might just be tempted and would hate to miss out. :happy:

Please would some very kind person tell me the discount code?

I might just be tempted and would hate to miss out. :happy:

PM on it's way!

If anybody has another discount code, other than the July one, PLEASE PM me cos my basket is in need of a bit of help at the moment! Thanks in advance peeps. x

Last edited:
OOh and me too please have already used the july one, Meesh sorry to hear that you and your daughter have been poorly ick but if you are promising free bling in return for votes to run the country where do i sign lol x

Latest posts

Back