Philosophys Lee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes she seems nice enough but couldn't be doing with the 'buy this for your girlfriends who don't have partner for valentines day' malarky. My mates would think I was puddled if I did that!

Lee was the brands real asset. I think they've shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of him (or letting him go).

Totally agree, I didn't even watch the last Philosophy shows whereas when Lee was in I wouldn't have missed them! They will be the losers in the end.

I didn't even watch the shows last weekend. I know enough about the brand not to bother watching a presentation of HIAJ for the 100th time, but Lee made the show so enjoyable and I'd end up buying an extra shower gel set or something when he was on. I'll still be using all of my philosophy favourite products, but I'll be doing a lot less impulse buying with the new presenter.

Although Lee was a great presenter and an asset to the company, I got a bit fed up with him presenting the same old tat again. His over-enthousiam was a bit fake IMO. I like philosophy, but I am sooo bored with thee forever presentations of the graces, HIAJ....
The philosophy range is quite limited, but they never give us the range as seen on QVC US
Now that i think of it, all the beauty shows are getting very boring because Fiona/Keely/Liz/Andrew... they present over and over the same products. yawnnnnn

Lee was a very good salesman, but I was beginning to tire of his spiel which wasn't always consistent. He always used to say that The Great Mystery was the reason why he joined the company, but more recently he said it was because of another product. :52: Think the new lady seems quite good.

Latest posts

Back