Philosophy TSV Thursday the 26th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awesome! Love everything except the lipgloss, have two of them stockpiled already! But will definitely be buying!!! :mysmilie_480:

This is showing on QVC interactive (red button thingy) If you select option 1 and then Philosophy, its the one at the the top. It is also showing the TSV price which is £39.95 and then about £5 p+p so you will be shelling out £45. Sadly this is too much for me, for a range I've not tried before.

£45 is a lot for me atm but I've just run out of HIAJ and it's the only thing that keeps my skin clear. I also love the wash and supernatural. The lipgloss may be a Christmas pressie as I have loads as they last so long.

As soon as I get off the exercise bike (how good am I? Well impressed!!!) I will be pricing up the microdelivery and hiaj on the Bay. Have decided that if the tsv compares favourably ONLY to those products I need/want/use then I will go for it. Gosh, I'm getting sensible in my old age!! Think it's more a case of not having anything in the house that doesn't get used. Bought 4 of the Elemis Xmas tsv and ended up selling most of it on the Bay as it was clutering up the place!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Philosophy 6 Piece Sheer & Flawless Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
QVC Price £49.50
Item Number 229931
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Treat your body to some TLC with this pampering collection from Philosophy. Indulge your senses the new deliciously-scented Pomegranate Martini three-in-one shower gel, cleanse your skin with Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and smooth on Hope in a Jar for a hydrating treat. After moisturising, apply Supernatural Poreless Flawless to give your complexion a healthy-looking glow, buff your lips with Kiss Me Exfoliating Lip Scrub and finish with the new Superglossy Lipgloss. This six-piece set includes everything you need to look and feel your best.

Contains:

•Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash (240ml)
•Hope in a Jar Moisturiser (28.4g)
•The Supernatural Poreless Flawless Tinted SPF 15 (45.5g)
•Kiss Me Exfoliating Lip Scrub (14.2g)
•Superglossy Lipgloss SPF 15 (2.4g)
•Mocktail Pomegranate Martini 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (240ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229931

I may have gone for this on EP but shan't bother. Other than the TSV it looks like the same old same old again.

Yes my CC is safe as well. And how annoying is AY. her mouth is well into overdrive. Her voice really annoys me now. Gives me a headache:taphead:

AY had very obvious tan lines on her chest, could see she had been wearing a v-neck top whilst in the sun!! :wonder:

I miss Lee too. i am watching the 4.00pm show and the Love Surprise item of eye cream was shown with P&P of £3.45 for a piddly tube. It must cost all of 60p to post. If that.

Yes I miss Lee as well. He was much better than who they use now ( sorry can't remember her name :confused: ) Her neck is hardly a good advert for Philosophy either.

I know! At least Lee seemed to make Philosophy's same old same old products seem exciting. As for the P&P charges well, they are just extortionate.

The TSV turns out only to be £5 less than the full price once you add on the postage charge. You can't tell me it costs £5.45 to send a box through the post.:wonder:

I just never got the whole Philosophy thing! I only bought one kit, four years ago, it had previously been a TSV and then about six months later they had the last remaining stock of it at an anniversary price, P&P free and four easy pays (they were obviously trying to get shot of it!) It had a lot of Grace products, Hope in a Jar, an eye cream, can't recall the rest. To me it just seemed 'chemical'. The scents were overpowering, and visually it did zilch for my complexion. And I have to say the little homilies on the packaging just served to irritate. OH complained day and night until it finally ran out when she burned the packaging and threw a party to celebrate :giggle:

I'm not in a bad mood this morning, honest! Philosophy just didn't do it for me. Hope that those of you for whom it works enjoy your TSVs though! :nod:

I agree. It was never one of my favourite brands except for The Present daily face mask. I do love that & use it a lot but thats about it. Much prefer my Gatineau, Elemis, Decleor & now Judith Williams which I am totally in love with.:heart:

I agree. It was never one of my favourite brands except for The Present daily face mask. I do love that & use it a lot but thats about it. Much prefer my Gatineau, Elemis, Decleor & now Judith Williams which I am totally in love with.:heart:

There were a couple of products I was drawn to, namely The Present, The Great Mystery, the microdelivery stuff, as they did seem (from the hype!) to be quite different to the usual suspects I've used for a while i.e. Decleor, Liz Earle. But I think you know when a range just isn't for you! In any case, since my latest skincare purchase I've wholeheartedly joined the ranks of the evangelical-about-A'Kin crowd :nod:

Latest posts

Back