Philosophy TSV on Friday the 13th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks guys for the heads up on the naked range. My daughters (5&6) are both allergic to SLS and I've been buying for them from the Boo Boo Baby range. Will have a look at boots Naked range now x

Thanks guys for the heads up on the naked range. My daughters (5&6) are both allergic to SLS and I've been buying for them from the Boo Boo Baby range. Will have a look at boots Naked range now x

Naked are an independent brand but sold in Boots. They also have their own website

I stopped buying any Philosophy products apart from Purity.

Can highly recommend the Naked Bounce Curl Defining Shampoo, Bounce Curl Defining Conditioner, Curl Tamer – curl styling mousse, Detox Deep Cleanse Shampoo, Renew Strengthening Shampoo, Renew Strengthening Conditioner, Love Me Naked – Rose Body Wash and De-Stress Naked – Angelica Foam Bath.

Not so keen on the Be Gentle Naked – Starflower Liquid Hand Wash or matching hand cream if they still do it.

Currently trying out the Naked Divine Curls, Curl Serum as my local Boots didn't have the mousse in but I'm still undecided on this.

I'm going to try their new face moisturiser when I've run out of my current one.

Oh, and youngest DD who has excema has been able to have her first bubble bath ever at the age of 19 using the De-Stress Angelica foam bath without wanting to rip her skin off due to itching afterwards.

Sign up for emails and you get offers although they don't send loads and loads out.

Last edited:
Had a letter from q yesterday about the tsv it is;

A four piece set all full size. A supersize Summer Grace fragrance, a Summer Grace Perfumed 3 in 1 shower gel and a tube of 27 Wishes Balm, the fourth product is not mentioned.

Had a letter from q yesterday about the tsv it is;

A four piece set all full size. A supersize Summer Grace fragrance, a Summer Grace Perfumed 3 in 1 shower gel and a tube of 27 Wishes Balm, the fourth product is not mentioned.

I got one too and am bursting to know what the fourth product is!

My eldest son is allergic to SLS.You wouldn't believe how many skin/bath/washing products contain it.............even handwash and most baby products!

He does use Liz Earle - but I used to buy him shampoos and skincare from a website called the green people.I liked it but got fed up with P&P charges and waiting.My son needs the products more readily than that.

So he now uses Burts Bees.Its fabulous.So fabulous that now practically the whole family is using it.I'm using the last of LE C&P and I won't be reordering.

I also wish QVC would list the ingredients for the products they sell.It would make life a lot easier.

I found a baby organic range by chance whilst doing my shopping online at Tesco as all their products are listed with whats in them.

The summer grace fragrance is lovely! I bought a philosophy tsv last year.. I think in May or June and it had the shower gel in it with this scent. I absolutely loved the smell! The tsv also came with hope in a jar, purity and a microdelivery peel thing. I've used 3 out of the 4 items and wouldn't purchase any again apart from the shower gel probably but not at the price they ask! I would ask for it as a gift or something so it is really nice they have it in a TSV. I remember in the same show they showed the summer grace fragrance and it was sold out everywhere and they showed it on screen for 2 mins and it sold out straight away.. literally in a flash! It really is a nice summery fragrance. I wonder how much the tsv would be? £45?

Just to chip in, another fan of the Naked range here - their shampoos and body washes are just brilliant for me, no SLS and very competitively priced too (also no overpowering fragrances either) super stuff.

I wonder what the 4th item will be?

I think Lee is the guest at the launch (no not that Lee sadly), the new one.

Jude xx

Fruity floral then, but wondering what Dew Kissed means. Maybe Anna Cookson should present these shows!

I had Pure Grace a while back and liked it, but boy, was it different. At the moment I have a L'Occitane one and an Eau de Parfum from Lidl that for a change, doesn't bring me out in a rash like most perfumes do. AND it smells quite nice. Cost £3.99.

Thanks for all the info.

After running out of potions, perfume, etc for months I bought 'Summer Grace' and it's really lovely. Looking forward to the TSV I really do like most all the Philosophy products.

Totally agree with those that are not 'over the moon' about the TSV items. If I could choose what would be in a philosophy TSV, it would be; The Great Mystery, Airbrushed Canvas, Field of Flowers shower gel and a huge cherry shower gel! That would be my perfect Philosophy TSV. I'm all graced out!! I only really like Baby Grace, but theres only so much of that you can have...

What would be your perfect philosophy TSV??

My perfect Philosophy TSV would be: The Great Mystery, Purity, choc fudge cake shower gel and the neck and décolleté cream!

Last edited:
Large " The Supernatural", Pure Grace perfume, Hope in a Tube and Field of Flowers Shower Gel.

Both excellent options - I would buy either of those as TSV too, its the cluster of grace only smellies that are losing my attention! I want a fun mix of things.

Latest posts

Back