Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a postcard today and it says this: "There's even a range of shower gels which change with the season, from cinnamon buns on your first delivery to mimosa on the second and melon daquiri on the third delivery".

I'm assuming that's a separate item from the TSV so it looks like there's something for those of you who just want shower gels :)

Reads more like an AD than a single item :nana:

I got a postcard today and it says this: "There's even a range of shower gels which change with the season, from cinnamon buns on your first delivery to mimosa on the second and melon daquiri on the third delivery".

I'm assuming that's a separate item from the TSV so it looks like there's something for those of you who just want shower gels :)

Reads more like an AD than a single item

I would love a shower gel AD with a new gel every month :jump:

Last edited:

Ooh that sounds good :D

Might be an Auto Delivery Option where they send the same kit but change the shower gel. Which ties in with an item I found on Q Active which has the same name as the TSV but with Cinnamon Buns in the title too. Will need to check what the item number was though.

Might be an Auto Delivery Option where they send the same kit but change the shower gel. Which ties in with an item I found on Q Active which has the same name as the TSV but with Cinnamon Buns in the title too. Will need to check what the item number was though.

:thanks: sazza :star:

Might be an Auto Delivery Option where they send the same kit but change the shower gel.

Oh dear. That wont be good for my credit card ! I'm definitely getting the TSV but if there's an AD option with a new shower gel every quarter, I'm sunk :D

:ANYWORD: Sazza we can always rely on you. :snog:goldstar

Oh dear. That wont be good for my credit card ! I'm definitely getting the TSV but if there's an AD option with a new shower gel every quarter, I'm sunk :D

A new shower gel fragrance AND a different lipgloss....

ooooooooooo.....

Got this email from QVC today:

Our new philosophy's simple. Multi-task! We know you live in the fast lane so everything in philosophy's 6-Piece Essentials Collection - the Today's Special Value on Saturday 23rd August - is a multi-tasking genius.

Whisk away dirt and debris with the miraculous microdelivery exfoliating wash, which is both a cleanser and an exfoliator. This award-winning treatment replenishes and gently resurfaces as it cleans.

Or jump into a field of flowers every morning! This rich concoction is a shampoo, bubble bath and shower gel all in one. What could be simpler?

There's even a range of shower gels which change with the season, from cinnamon buns on your first delivery to mimosa on the second and melon daiquiri on the third delivery. Sign up for Auto-Delivery and they'll arrive on your doorstep every 90 days.

Multi-tasking is a wonderful philosophy so seize it on Saturday 23rd August at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 5pm, 8pm and 11pm.

EDIT: Oops see this has already been posted. :eek:

I am very tempted by the TSV.
But I already have a HIAJ in reserve, and am wondering if I need the microdelivery wash as well as 'the great mystery' and micro delivery peel 2 step treatment ?
Will I end up with bare, raw flesh on the old boat race ?? :confused:

I am very tempted by the TSV.
But I already have a HIAJ in reserve, and am wondering if I need the microdelivery wash as well as 'the great mystery' and micro delivery peel 2 step treatment ?
Will I end up with bare, raw flesh on the old boat race ?? :confused:

i think you can alternate the products and philosophy are supposed to be gentle enough to prevent causing any damage to your skin...i have used a few in the range and have to admit i am a bit of a fan but not the microdelivery products yet. i think you should be fine but ease into it slowly!

Just had a search on QVC and other sites to get a *rough* idea of costs.

The 6 Piece Favourites Set

Contains:-
1x 45.4g Poreless flawless spf £22
1x 236.6ml Field of Flowers shower gel £7
1x 14.2g Melon diaquiri lip shine £10
1x 118.3ml Purity made simple facialcleanser £8.50
1x 236.6ml Microdelivery exfoliating wash £16
1x 56.7g Hope in a jar moisturiser £31

So approximately £94 worth! :eek: (If i've done it correctly!) :eek:
Soz, shower gel is not a full size (473ml), so need to amend.....

I always use HIAJ, Purity and the lip shines so looks like I will be buying. :eek:

I'd love to go for the Auto-delivery but if the next shower gel is Cinnamon Buns, I'm not keen on cinnamon smells, but like the sound of the others. :(

Last edited:
Tis now on the web.
I am going to be restrained and not buy it - I have just checked my cupboard and had forgotten all the philosophy stuff I bought back from Florida from sephora and I have 2 of the last tsv ( with tgm tub in ) still intact!:D:D

I'm very tempted - in fact would have bought over web but you can't seem to order the auto delivery option. Decisions decisions

Red I don't like true cinnamon smells either, but this is lovely and scrummy and not to heavily spicy like say a cinnamon candle might be (yuk).

I'm not going for the TSV but have ordered the OTO already.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back