Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered the TSV on Auto-delivery (for me!) and the Raspberry Sorbet Duw with free p&p as a pressie for my SIL for Christmas - hope she likes it!!!

Em xXx

I ordered the Auto Delivery on Q-Cut, but it is showing on my account as the TSV item number, which I also ordered, using the red button.
Have I ordered two of the TSV's???

Well, just phoned customer services...

I have ordered the TSV, and the Auto Delivery TSV, which is what I want, but it is showing in my account as two TSV item numbers. Yet, their records are showing one TSV, and one Auto Delivery!!!

Yay!!!

I will be over run with HIAJ!!! Ha ha ha.... Brilliant!!!

Any heads up on OTO's please?

I feel like splurging out on loads of Philosophy today!!!

Not sure if it has been mentioned else where here. But Philosophy have a new foarming version of Purity. It comes out like as a blob of foam ready to go.

Have Philosophy ever done easy pay on a TSV??????

Well, just phoned customer services...

I have ordered the TSV, and the Auto Delivery TSV, which is what I want, but it is showing in my account as two TSV item numbers. Yet, their records are showing one TSV, and one Auto Delivery!!!

Yay!!!

I will be over run with HIAJ!!! Ha ha ha.... Brilliant!!!

Any heads up on OTO's please?

I feel like splurging out on loads of Philosophy today!!!

I also ordered the Auto-del but it shows as the TSV number.
If I recall correctly, from a previous auto-del, it's just the way their system does it.

Wonder why we get the Melon Daquiri (sp?) lip shine twice? :confused:

I also ordered the Auto-del but it shows as the TSV number.
If I recall correctly, from a previous auto-del, it's just the way their system does it.

Wonder why we get the Melon Daquiri (sp?) lip shine twice? :confused:

By the time we get the second Melon lip shine, we will have used up all the first one......maybe......

Lee has hinted that the full size grace body butter will be in a special kit at xmas, i think the tsv, looks like it will be shower gels and lotions, a great gift for xmas

I'm giving the TSV a miss but I've ordered the 3 shower gel OTO and the try me kit 225425 :D

Slightly off topic - does anyone know of any pump action lids that fit the shower gel 500ml bottles (either new or from another product)? I keep dropping the bottles in the shower when my hands are wet because they are quite heavy :eek:

edit - i've just discovered the floracil ones fit the bottles :jump:

Last edited:
Is the supernatural any good

As some of you might know I am not a philosophy lover but I like the sound of the supernatural, can anyone recommend this
and whats the microdelivery exfoliating wash like?

Latest posts

Back