Philosophy TSV 23/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been onto CS and they say there is no item 225 426.

The 6 Piece Favourites Set is 226 111 currently priced £47.75

Contains:-
1x 45.4g Poreless flawless spf
1x 236.6ml Field of Flowers shower gel
1x 14.2g Melon diaquiri lip shine
1x 118.3ml Purity made simple facialcleanser
1x 236.6ml Microdelivery exfoliating wash
1x 56.7g Hope in a jar moisturiser

It is now priced £39.68 :)

Another disappointment - when are Philosophy and QVC going to wake up and realise that a lot of their customers don't want these silly mixed TSV's, why can't we just have a bath and shower TSV for once.

Well my money remains safe anyway :(

Couldn't agree more Fraggle. These mixed TSVs always seem bitty and cobbled together to me. I was hoping for a lovely mix of shower gels in some of the fragrances the American QVC customers get and we never do. Grrr.

Another disappointment - when are Philosophy and QVC going to wake up and realise that a lot of their customers don't want these silly mixed TSV's, why can't we just have a bath and shower TSV for once.

Well my money remains safe anyway :(

Couldn't agree more Fraggle. These mixed TSVs always seem bitty and cobbled together to me. I was hoping for a lovely mix of shower gels in some of the fragrances the American QVC customers get and we never do. Grrr.

I am with you two on this!!!! :(

Yeh me as well, unless they are going to do a shower gel TSV then I wont be buying Philosophy TSV's

Maybe they will keep the shower one for the big Christmas TSV

i agree too! i like some of the philosophy range but other bits (purity, HIAJ) which is in EVERY tsv are not great for my skin and so i avoid...i have bought so many tsvs even though they contain those products because of the other bits...definitely bring on a shower collection!!!!

think they will be keeping the shower gells ect for the christmas one, would do for everbody then as gifts rather than skin care.something will have to take over molton brown so hopefully it will be a good one.:):)

Microdelivery wash

I'm not totally sure whether I'll be going for this TSV or not, but just wondered if anyone here has used the microdelivery wash and if so what they thought of it. I use TGM of a morning and I am not sure whether I need the wash as well or if you should alernate the two.

Thanks girls.
XX

I'm not totally sure whether I'll be going for this TSV or not, but just wondered if anyone here has used the microdelivery wash and if so what they thought of it. I use TGM of a morning and I am not sure whether I need the wash as well or if you should alernate the two.

Thanks girls.
XX

I use both, but not on the same day. I use TGM on days when I feel my skin needs help, say if it's dull or feeling a bit dried out. I prefer to use the microdelivery wash on mornings when my skin feels oilier, i just prefer the fresher feeling. If i had to choose between the two though, TGM is my fave.

QActive is now allowing you to buy the set 226111, £39.68, previously listed as sold out. HTH:)

Last edited:
226111.jpg

From QVC mobile :D

I got a postcard today and it says this: "There's even a range of shower gels which change with the season, from cinnamon buns on your first delivery to mimosa on the second and melon daquiri on the third delivery".

I'm assuming that's a separate item from the TSV so it looks like there's something for those of you who just want shower gels :)

Latest posts

Back