Philosophy TSV 20/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philosophy TSV is a EDT, Body Scrub, Shower Gel & Body Butter in Pure Grace, Amazing Grace or Falling in Love

Ooooh I hope it's this since I absolutely love Falling in Love....woo hoo another option other than the Graces. Most pleased!

Can someone tell me what Falling in Love smells like? I love Amazing Grace so if it is a bit set like the Christmas one then I'll be buying.

Can someone tell me what Falling in Love smells like? I love Amazing Grace so if it is a bit set like the Christmas one then I'll be buying.

it is just like it in the box & everything & falling in love smells like from philsophy website "infused with sun sun-ripened blackberry captivates the senses, smooth, sparkling jasmine inspires romance and vanilla melts deliciously over your skin. the moisturising formula cleanses and conditions to leave you feeling romantic."

I am not very good with perfume descriptions so can anyone suggest another more well known perfume that Falling In Love is similar to? Or say what other perfumes you like to give an idea of your tastes?

I am not very good with perfume descriptions so can anyone suggest another more well known perfume that Falling In Love is similar to? Or say what other perfumes you like to give an idea of your tastes?

I haven't ever smelt a perfume that smells like Falling in Love, it is unusual, to me it smells of a mixture of blackcurrant and vanilla, it's a kind of fruity sexy smell, Hubby loves it and I remember getting lots of compliments on it when I wore it. I haven't had it for about 5 years though so hope it hasn't been watered down like other Philosophy fragrances.

I haven't ever smelt a perfume that smells like Falling in Love, it is unusual, to me it smells of a mixture of blackcurrant and vanilla, it's a kind of fruity sexy smell, Hubby loves it and I remember getting lots of compliments on it when I wore it. I haven't had it for about 5 years though so hope it hasn't been watered down like other Philosophy fragrances.

Thank you very much indeed. I do like some quite fruity perfumes but the blackcurrant bit is rather putting me off because Lancome's La Vie Est Belle has a blackcurrant scent in and I find that sickly. The warm vanilla-y bit sounds good though. Is it quite powdery like the Grace perfumes are (assuming you know those)?

Thank you very much indeed. I do like some quite fruity perfumes but the blackcurrant bit is rather putting me off because Lancome's La Vie Est Belle has a blackcurrant scent in and I find that sickly. The warm vanilla-y bit sounds good though. Is it quite powdery like the Grace perfumes are (assuming you know those)?

It's not powdery at all Andi, it's nothing like the Graces:happy::happy:

That's interesting because I'm often complimented, by friends and strangers, when I wear La Vie est Belle, so maybe this will be one for me - depending on the price! lol

There is another Falling in Love kit on QVC at the moment and the reviews are mixed, some people loving it, some people complaining about the lack of sense. I would love to get the Falling in Love TSV IF it smells like Falling in Love used to smell, with a lasting fragrance. I don't want to waste my money getting this if the fragrance is gone by the time I get to work.

There is another Falling in Love kit on QVC at the moment and the reviews are mixed, some people loving it, some people complaining about the lack of sense. I would love to get the Falling in Love TSV IF it smells like Falling in Love used to smell, with a lasting fragrance. I don't want to waste my money getting this if the fragrance is gone by the time I get to work.

Thanks for pointing that set and reviews out. It's interesting that all the early reviews from the end of last year to January are 5 star and then the latter reviews (end Feb to March) are poor. I wonder if a bad batch came in? If so, I hope they've got a better batch for the TSV as I quite fancy trying it, depending on price.

Guesses on TSV price? Under or over £45?

Thanks for pointing that set and reviews out. It's interesting that all the early reviews from the end of last year to January are 5 star and then the latter reviews (end Feb to March) are poor. I wonder if a bad batch came in? If so, I hope they've got a better batch for the TSV as I quite fancy trying it, depending on price.

Guesses on TSV price? Under or over £45?

I don't know whether its a bad batch Andi or whether its just that the Philosophy fragrances aint what they used to be. I think I will go for this too though, because I did love the Falling in Love of old :)

I don't know whether its a bad batch Andi or whether its just that the Philosophy fragrances aint what they used to be. I think I will go for this too though, because I did love the Falling in Love of old :)

I think it's worth the risk, especially if you know you liked it before. As we've said, though, depends on price.

Latest posts

Back