Philosophy TSV 20/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a rummage through my Fragrance Graveyard ("Wardrobe" in Q-Speak) and found 3/4 of a bottle of "Loveswept", another in the "Love" range that's vaguely fruity. Tried it and it's ok; less sweet than Falling in Love or Unconditional Love. My daughter said she quite liked it so it's disappeared into her room...which is an Everything Graveyard a.k.a. "The Abyss" never to be seen again!

I don't want to encourage you but ..... GO FOR IT! :mysmilie_14:

But seriously, if it's going to continue to be fairly hard to get hold of FIL, it may be worth it?

Oh go on then you've twisted my arm:grin:

I hope you like it too Andi, I can still smell the spritz I spritzed at noon so I am pleased, and I do really like that fruity vanilla smell, I know it won't be for everyone, but it appeals to me:happy:

Oh go on then you've twisted my arm:grin:

I hope you like it too Andi, I can still smell the spritz I spritzed at noon so I am pleased, and I do really like that fruity vanilla smell, I know it won't be for everyone, but it appeals to me:happy:

I feel slightly guilty now but at least you know you love it and I'm pleased to hear it's lasting so well. I think I will like it too. Like you and some others of us, I don't really need any more perfume but this was too tempting to resist.

My Falling In Love set (not the TSV but the one with the 120ml EdeP and no scrub) has just arrived and I ripped open the perfume to sample it. I love it! Very unusual - you do have to be a fan of sweet scents, which I am! Wish I could think what it reminds me of (not another perfume but a product).

My Falling In Love set (not the TSV but the one with the 120ml EdeP and no scrub) has just arrived and I ripped open the perfume to sample it. I love it! Very unusual - you do have to be a fan of sweet scents, which I am! Wish I could think what it reminds me of (not another perfume but a product).

Oh good, I've been looking out for your parcel arriving and you testing it Andi, and I'm glad you like it. It is quite a unique scent, not like anything else and hard to describe, but really quite yummy!!

Mine arrived aswell this morning. The body butter has virtually no smell, but the EdeP is lovely reminds me of Asda's Blackberry and Elderflower water.

Oh good, I've been looking out for your parcel arriving and you testing it Andi, and I'm glad you like it. It is quite a unique scent, not like anything else and hard to describe, but really quite yummy!!

I am grateful for the recommendation but understand why you might have been worried as you never know what others will think. The fragrance is still very noticeable too, 5 hours later, so not one of the Philosophy scents which are quick to fade.

Mine arrived aswell this morning. The body butter has virtually no smell, but the EdeP is lovely reminds me of Asda's Blackberry and Elderflower water.

That's a shame about the body butter. I haven't opened mine yet as I must use up some others first.

That's a shame about the body butter. I haven't opened mine yet as I must use up some others first.

I'll still use it and spray the EDP over the top. I do like the Philosophy Body Butters very rich and moisturising.

I'll still use it and spray the EDP over the top. I do like the Philosophy Body Butters very rich and moisturising.

I definitely agree. Their body lotions are lovely too but the butters are a real treat.

Just wanted to say how much I am loving my Falling In Love perfume. I have it on today and keep getting delicious wafts! Thanks again to Jackanory and dtb123 and anyone else who recommended it.

As I have so many toiletries to use up first, I've not yet tried the matching body butter or shower gel. I know you said the butter doesn't have much of a scent - what about the shower gel?

Latest posts

Back