Philosophy TSV 17/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I would be surprised if there aren't 2 options (or maybe they'll wow us with a third option, maybe even flabbergast and astound us with a non-Grace option)... Pure Grace, Amazing Grace. It's what exact products in what exact sizes that will remain a mystery. I've no doubt it will be beautifully boxed - they usually are.

So this is the usual Christmas TSV and the one we had earlier in the year was an extra, in my opinion. I also think we are seeing (and will continue to see) an increase in Philosophy TSV's with them primarily selling their products through QVC now.

I know it is still more than a week before this is on but I'm bumping it up.

I've nearly used all my pure grace EDT from the supersize set in January and I am hoping it will be in this.

i have so many half used perfumes it would be nothing short of a sin to buy more. but my graces always get used up. in fact they take first place when i have them. the last tsv was very good but my stash has not gone down much really and i bought the molton brown tsv and the last l'occitane

I really don't see why Grace always has to be in it. Philosophy always do gorgeous Christmas sets in stores that are always different every year. Why not do a special set for QVC's Christmas TSV? Molton Brown managed a bit of variety even if heavenly gingerlily did appear a few times!

I haven't even opened last years tsv yet which was almost the same in a sparkly silver bag!

I haven't even opened last years tsv yet which was almost the same in a sparkly silver bag!

I've still got some of that left too. I thought it was boring last year but bought it. I will definitely give this one a miss

It would be much better if they brought us the Sick of Grace collection... anything BUT the graces!!

I hope there will be no Lee and Jill Franks shows - awful, awful, awful. I find him creepy anyway, and he always follows Jill's lead in going down innuendo alley.... hate that.

Last edited:
I love pure grace. A great everyday scent without being too overpowering. Like the idea of body wash/lotion as it doesn't last long.... Am hoping for an amazing price though.

It would be much better if they brought us the Sick of Grace collection... anything BUT the graces!!

I hope there will be no Lee and Jill Franks shows - awful, awful, awful. I find him creepy anyway, and he always follows Jill's lead in going down innuendo alley.... hate that.

Jill is launching the TSV but is not on again later in day with it.

Latest posts

Back