Philosophy TSV 15/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the end I didn't semi FART, I had a last minute change of heart and ordered Pure as well as Amazing.

I shall now go and stand in the corner and have words with myself, while my FARTer is re-attached.

What can I say Chrissi. Your f.a.r.ter is long gone I'm afraid. You will have to apply for a new one.

What can I say Chrissi. Your f.a.r.ter is long gone I'm afraid. You will have to apply for a new one.

My F.A.R.Ter is re-attached, fixed and working well, one look at the TSV today and my money is safe. Looking at the QVC guide I think it's safe for a long time too!

That's how you know all this stuff about Brucie. :happy: You've been drinking too much tea with the old man. :tongue2:
Tea time with Brucie..... Things were going so well, until I mistakenly offered his syrup a saucer of milk.:drunk: Oh well, at least I wasn't interested in his Brucie bonus.:cheeky::bop::grin:

My mum's TSV arrived this morning :clap:

Just shows that QVC can deliver quickly sometimes!!!!

wow that is fast. Can you let us know what the unconditional love is like when she's tried it?

The Unconditional Love is really nice, quite a fruity fragrance but not overpowering. I can't wear most perfumes cause they give me headaches but this one is such that I might give it a try!!!

The Unconditional Love is really nice, quite a fruity fragrance but not overpowering. I can't wear most perfumes cause they give me headaches but this one is such that I might give it a try!!!

thanks. i wish i'd have gone for it now!

i forgot to say for anyone interested in tk maxx they have loads of the a man for all seasons gifts i think they were on qvc last xmas!and the little boxes of 3 lip glosses too
also theyre doing benefit in there now!

I've just received my order from the Hermes courier - I went for the Amazing Grace option.

On checking my order though I've found that I have the roll on perfume oil in Pure Grace :( (everything else is Amazing Grace). Anyone else had this problem? I've contacted them about it but I'm annoyed that I've now got the hassle of sorting it out.

On the bright side, I'm loving Unconditional Love!

i forgot to say for anyone interested in tk maxx they have loads of the a man for all seasons gifts i think they were on qvc last xmas!and the little boxes of 3 lip glosses too
also theyre doing benefit in there now!

Oh can you remember how much Man For All Season was? Might need to pop to TK Maxx tonight.

Latest posts

Back