Philosophy TSV 15/11/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My farter may be removed for this TSV. BUT in my defence I have passed on a lot of TSV's recently. Haven't bought one since Rhubarb & Crumble from Charlie Bears, think I am allowed a TSV by the time this one comes round.

*whistles* We'll just not mention Smashbox later this week...

I don't think it's possible to remove your farter Chrissi. You can put a silencer on it temporarily but permanent removal is a no no.:wonder2::wink2:

I don't think it's possible to remove your farter Chrissi. You can put a silencer on it temporarily but permanent removal is a no no.:wonder2::wink2:

Oh dear! Oh well it'll be on full power, full volume for the Smashbox TSV later this week, what a let down! Shall keep my fingers crossed for a good price on the Philosophy TSV instead.

Philosophy 6 Pc Grace & Unconditional Love Fragrance, Bath & Body Layering Set
Today's Special Value Price £41.73
QVC Price £50.00
Item Number 228451
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Discover new and popular Philosophy scents with this great-value fragrance layering set. You'll get new Unconditional Love Fragrance (50ml) boasting a sophisticated scent and Unconditional Love 3-in-1 Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (473ml) to leave hair and skin soft, smooth and delicately scented. You'll also get Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (237ml), Perfume Oil Roll-on Fragrance (8ml), Perfumed Body Lotion (237ml) and Perfumed Hair Conditioner (237ml) in a choice of Amazing Grace or Pure Grace scents. Comes with two flat-packed gift boxes with instructions.

Goodness where's all the posts shortly after midnight to this thread? :thinking2:

Did no one sit up to watch the presentation? That exciting eh?

Definitely will be farting on this one. Went to JL yesterday and tried Falling in Love on. It smelt awful and gave me a headache. Mind you by then I had already applied some Neal's Yard hand lotion, Bio Oil and LE foot scrub to that hand as well! Would rather save my money potentially for the LG and OPI TSV's. x

i'm getting tempted for the Graces but not keen on the thought of a blackcurrant smelling perfume. decisions decisions.

I do actually want a new perfume, but for the first time in years I went to smell Channel 5, and had a real "come home" moment, so think I will buy that instead of this one. Has anyone ever used these perfumes from philosophy? They seem to get very mixed reviews.

i use and love pure grace, but the downside is the smell doesn't last long and you definitely need to spray quite a few times a day.

Thank you LE Lover, ( I miss the thank you button, hope we might get it back)

i miss it too. If you go into JL they have all the philosophy perfumes in there that you can try.

I'm also disappointed that there's no Inner Grace. I'm also very cross that the gingerbread set that appeared last week has disappeared from the website already! :sad: Well at least I'm saving money. :thinking2:

Well it turns out the gingerbread man set is still on there 229016 but it doesn't show in the list of items. I find the QVC website so frustrating for that - items that are lurking but don't show up in the listing. :sad:

Latest posts

Back