Philosophy TSV 09/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it would take me at least 6 months to use one of the huge shower creams in this tsv. so not going for it

Screen shot of TSV Baby Grace

I'm fairly confident that Baby Grace will be the EDP version but in case it isn't I've taken a screen shot of the description for Baby Grace (I so want to say Baby David in the voice of the late Caroline Ahern).

I haven't tried Baby but I've gone for this option because it's the shower products I most want, the fragrance is an add on to mitigate the TSV cost by selling on ebay if I don't like it, based on the fact that it's less common than Pure and Amazing (even a tested EDP will sell if the seller doesn't take the P with the price). The regular TSV split n sell ebayers are already listing Baby EDP at £44.95 upwards HERE. They may have egg on their faces if it's an EDT.

Anyhoo we've all got until Jan 25th 2017 to decide what to do and to return it at QVC's expense if they've made an error on the listing, even if they later amend Baby to EDT. (just email the screen shot to them and ask them to collect and refund the price + outward P&P)

Is this it for philosophy this year? No TSVs nearer Xmas? Maybe they could have done a Christmassy Figgy option with a Vanilla Fig perfume alongside the Graces, just to test whether a non-grace option would sell well for Christmas 2017's TSV?

Attachments

• PHIL TSV 9th Oct.jpg
    PHIL TSV 9th Oct.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 134
I'm fairly confident that Baby Grace will be the EDP version but in case it isn't I've taken a screen shot of the description for Baby Grace (I so want to say Baby David in the voice of the late Caroline Ahern).

I haven't tried Baby but I've gone for this option because it's the shower products I most want, the fragrance is an add on to mitigate the TSV cost by selling on ebay if I don't like it, based on the fact that it's less common than Pure and Amazing (even a tested EDP will sell if the seller doesn't take the P with the price). The regular TSV split n sell ebayers are already listing Baby EDP at £44.95 upwards HERE. They may have egg on their faces if it's an EDT.

Anyhoo we've all got until Jan 25th 2017 to decide what to do and to return it at QVC's expense if they've made an error on the listing, even if they later amend Baby to EDT. (just email the screen shot to them and ask them to collect and refund the price + outward P&P)

Is this it for philosophy this year? No TSVs nearer Xmas? Maybe they could have done a Christmassy Figgy option with a Vanilla Fig perfume alongside the Graces, just to test whether a non-grace option would sell well for Christmas 2017's TSV?

yep this is it but i dont think they do a vanilla fig perfume but they tried falling in love last year & it sold out (but thats cause they always order less stock of it)

of the three graces i like baby the least.pure grace is really nice but i adore amazing

If we on here are typical of buyers of this TSV, the Baby Grace will sell out first - I don't know if they'll have more stock of that one, though. They're not going to be very happy on Facebook if it's gone by morning because it's been on sale for a few days beforehand!

of the three graces i like baby the least.pure grace is really nice but i adore amazing

I know I've had items in Pure and Eternal Grace but I can't remember whether I've had Amazing Grace before so I was pleased to sniff the mini bottle of shower gel in the TILI beauty box. I really liked it. Hope I've done the right thing ordering the Baby Grace!

Great suggestions! Your thinking is exactly the same as mine with the screen shot as "insurance" and selling of unwanted items, if necessary, on eBay.

I've got an unopened Pure Grace 120ml EdT and 120ml of Summer Grace on the go which is still my favourite grace so the fragrance is the least important TSV element for me. The philosophy scents tend to live in the bathroom for anyone to use, they're not the most interesting scents but smell nice and are largely inoffensive. There are always complaints about their staying power but they seem to last all day on me (but I have a sensitivity to smells so maybe my nose is abnormally receptive)
However dull it seems, always having a Grace Xmas TSV, it still sells so understandable why Q stick with the format. Folk also come to expect certain Xmas regulars...like the Boots Hope & Glory Star gift, the L'Occy, Elemis and old Molton Brown TSVs.

Well after moaning about not having body lotions in the sets I've gone and bought another set :blush: I've now bought Amazing Grace and Baby Grace. I'll keep the perfumes and Grace's shower gels but will be selling the Falling in Love and Fig shower gels.

Well after moaning about not having body lotions in the sets I've gone and bought another set :blush: I've now bought Amazing Grace and Baby Grace. I'll keep the perfumes and Grace's shower gels but will be selling the Falling in Love and Fig shower gels.

The tsv is worth it for the fragrance alone - especially if the baby Grace is EDP but even if both are EDT the tsv is still a good buy.

i am thinking the shower gels you dont like will make a decent present for friends, daughters and sisters. keep one of the shower gels and the perfume and the rest can go

I would love to try the Baby Grace fragrance but they don't ship the TSV outside the UK.:-( :-(

The tsv is worth it for the fragrance alone - especially if the baby Grace is EDP but even if both are EDT the tsv is still a good buy.
Baby Grace is EdP, you can see it on the picture of the single fragrance.:)

I love Philosophy and have been buying them from QVC , it was the only place to get them at one time, but now they are available in places like Debenams.
This TSV is great value, but I have got one set that is still in the QVC package box and I am using the one from before that, so I must not really buy anymore.
I love Pure Grace and Amazing Grace. They both give a very gentle clean fragrance.

bought it. missed out on the molton brown soo non brainer. have a nice friend who is very kind to me she works in famous shop and i always get discounts all the time for me and my family. so she will get one of the shower gels for her birthday. my eldest is moving so she will get one maybe falling in love. cant stand this one. my best friend its her birthday she will get one for her birthday. its cheap as chips really and you get a bag. all done. £10 a piece for a lovely pressie. i bet they do body lotion/butters seperate

I almost want to cancel my order watching those two daft women at the side of the presentation with the daft amounts of lather overflowing the daft small glass bowls and regularly smelling the foam (daftly). WHAT IS THE POINT??! Any second now they'll be spraying the perfumes liberally in the air, throwing their heads back in ecstasy and smiling lewdly into the camera to show their appreciation. Get rid of them, save the model booking fee and give us a bit off our P&P.

Sorry, it's that time of night where I get a bit irritable and 10 minutes of QVC can tip me over the edge.

Baby Grace is EdP, you can see it on the picture of the single fragrance.:)

Thanks Ani its was Sazza getting the e-mail from Philosophy that made me think they all might be EDT but NO the Baby Grace is infact EDP - such great value - i've gone for a Pure Grace also because of the value. I think the Baby Grace if not more will be sold out early.

Latest posts

Back