Philosophy TSV 09/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone else feel slightly annoyed when you have waited for a particular tsv, planned ahead and bought it in advance (like this tsv) and it doesn't sell out !!!

Does anyone else feel slightly annoyed when you have waited for a particular tsv, planned ahead and bought it in advance (like this tsv) and it doesn't sell out !!!

Not at all. Personally, my decision to buy is not influenced by whether or not it sells out. I think you are very sensible if you buy ahead of time having given the decision due consideration, rather than being panicked into a purchase by shouts of limited stock, or implications that it won't last the day. I would be more likely annoyed (mainly with myself) if I decided I would buy it, and then waited and missed out on something I wanted to get.

I should just say - if you look on the website, both Amazing and Pure Grace versions of the TSV are still available to order... even though the final presentation implied that Pure Grace was sold out... You'd almost think QVC wanted to have some left over...

they had more stock than the molton brown thats for sure. still a nice tsv and potentially 5 very nice gifts for under £10 win win imo

they had more stock than the molton brown thats for sure. still a nice tsv and potentially 5 very nice gifts for under £10 win win imo

They were very cautious with MB, as they have not had a smooth return to high sales on MB since its return, it would appear. On the Philosophy, they might be a bit surprised that they only got to do the one OTO yesterday as the TSV didn't sell out anywhere near as early as they expected... and I think part of that is down to the fact that it was a pick & mix TSV rather than a gift set. Yes, for the non-Grace fans, an Amazing Grace/Pure Grace TSV with all the perfume, bath and body products is dullsville; but for those who look forward to receiving a beautifully presented gift of their favourite scent as a once a year treat, it must have been disappointing.

So great for those who want to gift each item separately, but not-so-great for the big gift brigade.

My TSV arrived this morning, glad I went for the Baby option early.:mysmilie_59:

Were you already familiar with Baby Grace? If not, what do you think and are the descriptions accurate?

Just checked and mine is "with local courier".

i dont like baby grace at all there is a note in it i cannot stand in perfumes. pure is nicer imo

i dont like baby grace at all there is a note in it i cannot stand in perfumes. pure is nicer imo

Oh dear and I find you have quite similar tastes to me so this doesn't bode well. Soon find out!

I almost want to cancel my order watching those two daft women at the side of the presentation with the daft amounts of lather overflowing the daft small glass bowls and regularly smelling the foam (daftly). WHAT IS THE POINT??! Any second now they'll be spraying the perfumes liberally in the air, throwing their heads back in ecstasy and smiling lewdly into the camera to show their appreciation. Get rid of them, save the model booking fee and give us a bit off our P&P.

Sorry, it's that time of night where I get a bit irritable and 10 minutes of QVC can tip me over the edge.

:giggle: Have you seen the amount of stuff they put in that small bowl, enough to put in a bath, and then they use the bath scrunchie ,( (they actually knead them) so of course there will be that amount of foam!!

They do look silly sitting there doing it and sniffing the scrunchies with that look of pretend "bliss" on their faces:giggle:

I was very tempted as it was very , very good value, but I pulled out the Philosophy stuff I already have and I told myself no bargain is a bargain if I don't need it.

The stuff most probably would go "off " by the time I get around to using them, so it would be good money wasted.

Mine has arrived. Am v pleased. (I ordered pure). Bath stuff lovely and generous sizes. Will make nice pressies.

:giggle: Have you seen the amount of stuff they put in that small bowl, enough to put in a bath, and then they use the bath scrunchie ,( (they actually knead them) so of course there will be that amount of foam!!

They do look silly sitting there doing it and sniffing the scrunchies with that look of pretend "bliss" on their faces:giggle:

I was very tempted as it was very , very good value, but I pulled out the Philosophy stuff I already have and I told myself no bargain is a bargain if I don't need it.

The stuff most probably would go "off " by the time I get around to using them, so it would be good money wasted.

It's totally ridiculous - they probably feel stupid themselves and if not, they should do!

I must admit it will be a long while before I get around to using the new shower gels in the TSV, too. I would love to smell the Vanilla Fig but don't want to open the seal so it keeps the maximum amount of time.

i love this site here they explain baby grace. its ver very rare so will be worth a bit of money on ebay ..here is peoples opinions on baby grace, i can smell violets like parma violets sweets but different people smell different things.http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Philosophy/Baby-Grace-4851.html

Thanks. You are correct about the parma violet sweets smell in Baby Grace - fortunately I quite like that. There's something else though.

Anyway, I don't love it but I do quite like it so I'm not sorry I went for that option. I am a bit fed up of Amazing Grace and Pure Grace reminds me of a particular time in my life I'd rather forget (nothing too traumatic, just not great). All in all, I'm happy with the TSV.

reading the reviews bought me back years ago when i sprained my knee and was on crutches and had to pick them up in casualty and the dr smelled straight away i was wearing amazing grace.

Received my Amazing Grace today, just waiting for the Baby Grace. Beats me why they couldn't post together.

Were you already familiar with Baby Grace? If not, what do you think and are the descriptions accurate?

Just checked and mine is "with local courier".

No, first time I have bought Baby Grace usually buy Amazing in a TSV. Not opened it yet, so can't let you know.

Hope your TSV has arrived.

Latest posts

Back