Philosophy is so boring now.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my goodeness - how boring.

Who on earth his that model with blonde hair? She is soooo loud! Irritating!

And Rene - she sooo demonstrating the cleanser by wiping her face with a dry flannel - it was sooo obvious! Usually her face is sooo spotted and you could see a layer of foundation over the spots - call me cynical?

As for the new lady - really boring. I'm sure she's a lovely woman but she is soooo boring and tired. I do like my Philosophy shower gels and will keep re-purchasing, however not from QVC - YAWN!!

And finally - how many flippin American presenters do they have? It does my nut in! I have nothing against any American - by goodness - it's one after the other at the moment.

It's darn lazy of QVC!

I agree, Lola Rose.

They seem to be stuck in a rut, focusing on the same fairly narrow skincare and fragrance selections. If you look on the website (sadly I don't think there is a UK one) there is a lot more makeup than they ever show on QVC, some really nice looking bath and shower gels (eg Creme Brulee) and some much more extensive (and cheaper!) gift sets. For example, there's one like the 'Bride' set shown last night, but with about twice the number of products.

One other thing. I wish they would make some effort to decsribe the notes in the fragrances. 'Fresh' and 'clean' can mean different things to different people. To some it's 'laundry softener' type smells, to others it's baby powder, and to some it's citrus. But they rarely illustrate the point with actual examples of scents. It really annoys me.

PS I thought the other model was much better - if there is any justice, Renee will be ousted as 'Philosophy girl'............

I like Renee but always got the feeling that she only did Philosophy shows to bat her eyelashes at Lee who used to comment on how gorgeous she was and how long her legs were etc. Wonder how long she'll do the shows now he's gone?

I don't like Renee and her continious pouting, she would look better on babechannel than QVC. She has nice hair, but a problematic skin and is not really suited to present skincare products as you could think the products caused her all the breakouts.
I will never forget the nude piccies posted of Renee on here and they were not artistic ones lol. WHen I see her, yukkie memories come back

I just Googled Renee as I could never tell whether she had poor skin or just a freckly complexion so I thought I might find a close up photograph.

What I did come across was a foot fetish site that stars all our 'favourite' QVC presenters:11:]

I hasten to add it didnt look like a fetish site....it just said QVC UK Presenters and Models - Content - Content - The MousePad ...

I think I have been scarred for life :2::17:

http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/1067/t/QVC-UK-Presenters-and-Models.html if you want a look but be warned, you may never see a Birkie hour in the same light again!

Bet

I like Renee but always got the feeling that she only did Philosophy shows to bat her eyelashes at Lee who used to comment on how gorgeous she was and how long her legs were etc. Wonder how long she'll do the shows now he's gone?

well it wouldn't have got her anywhere she's not Lee's tpe if you get my drift!

Robyn wore an entirely different, soft-shaded sweater for the later shows and very nice it was too - very much in line with Philosophy's natural theme.
But why, oh why can't they have more Baby Grace items? It's my fave perfume of all time and is so difficult to get hold of items in that gorgeous smell.
Lee sometimes used to say it smelt like babies or something like that but it DOESN'T - it smells of violets and is really gorgeous and fresh and they should do everything in it!

Robyn wore an entirely different, soft-shaded sweater for the later shows and very nice it was too - very much in line with Philosophy's natural theme.
But why, oh why can't they have more Baby Grace items? It's my fave perfume of all time and is so difficult to get hold of items in that gorgeous smell.
Lee sometimes used to say it smelt like babies or something like that but it DOESN'T - it smells of violets and is really gorgeous and fresh and they should do everything in it!

Totally agree NJ I Love BG too!

I thought Alison Young was horrible to the Robyn on Friday during the 9pm show, almost bullying. I tuned in because I thought Philosophy would be a relaxing show for the weekend, but it ended up stressing me out!

I cant stand to watch people being picked on. The comment on the gelea for instance.

I wish AY would get over her self!

I thought Alison Young was horrible to the Robyn on Friday during the 9pm show, almost bullying. I tuned in because I thought Philosophy would be a relaxing show for the weekend, but it ended up stressing me out!

I cant stand to watch people being picked on. The comment on the gelea for instance.

I missed that, what did Ali say?

I thought it was a light-hearted mickey-taking and that Robyn seemed fine with it - I thought she 'got' AY's humour.

I'm coping, but only just! I've watched one show since they got the new presenter and although she was ok, I wasn't really inspired to buy anything. It's been the same old kits for ages, at least Lee made it interesting to watch. At least the lack of new things is giving me a chance to use up my stockpile, I'm finally on my last bottle of purity!

I know what you mean, we can safely save some pennies now that the coersing charming Lee is no longer :17:

I will never forget the nude piccies posted of Renee on here and they were not artistic ones lol. WHen I see her, yukkie memories come back

OMG I have missed some treats I'm sure! Whats the betting that Snoop Dog was behind posting these pics!!! :8:

Latest posts

Back