Philosophy and Lee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know why Lee isn't presenting the anniversary shows? I think the lady guest said she'd been asked to come to London at short notice to cover these shows instead.

Watching the shows, I think she is genunely just here for the anniversary.

I like her a lot, but it would have been the right thing to mention Lee and say if he is coming back or not.

seems strange they havn't just made a quick mention if he just had a cold, upset tummy something like that... i'm sure they would if liz earle, simon wilson etc had to drop out at the last moment...

I wondered what happended to Lee as well :33:....fatal tanning accident maybe?

they never mention why people or lines disappear why should Lee be any different.

I emailed QVC, & got this reply:

"We can confirm that Lee Bradley will not be appearing as Philosophy's guest
presenter on QVC again. We would like to wish him all the best for the
future. Philosophy will be introducing a new guest presenter to you all
soon."

A bit sad, 'cos I liked him a lot, but he did get me hooked on Philosophy...

That is such a shame as I really liked Lee, knew his stuff and was nice to look at as well!!

soon."

That's a shame! I liked him a lot too, although I did switch off the last time he was on, mainly due to the fact that I was annoyed with their lack of Christmas gifts (which HQ Hair were selling at the time). I wonder if he still works for Philosophy?

Didn't he say he just got premoted when he was on earlier in the year...I have a vague feeling people wondered then if he would still be on QVC after that.

That is so terribly sad - this happens far too often to people, they are just pushed out for whatever reason.

Robin never mentioned him at all, always a bad sign. Feel so sorry for him, he did a lot for the brand and was very informative.

That is so terribly sad - this happens far too often to people, they are just pushed out for whatever reason.

Robin never mentioned him at all, always a bad sign. Feel so sorry for him, he did a lot for the brand and was very informative.

If he isn't doing it because he got a big promotion, he didn't really get "pushed out". If he's that important within the company, perhaps he no longer has time to do the QVC shows as well?
While I liked Lee, it will make a change to hear someone else's descriptions/ experiences of the products. How ever good the guest is, you can only listen to the 'I didn't believe in skincare until I tried this' spiel so many times before you start tuning out!
That said I like Lee very much and from the conversations with some of the instore Philosophy staff (at Selfridges in Bullring) he is very well liked on the shop floor. Lee was coming in for a gift evening (I couldn't go, living 50 miles away!) and they were really quite excited at the prospect.

Good on him if he's got a promotion.He's always soooooo enthusiastic about the products and I find that quite endearing to be honest.He obviously loves his job and that comes through in his presentations.Nice to see someone new also,now all we need is for QVC to bring us some new philosophy goodies!:1:

That's sad - Lee is really cool. Was the main reason I used to watch Philosophy shows, his enthusiasm and good humour was always nice to see. Hope we get someone as good as him in replacement and they don't keep Robin, she was ok don't get me wrong, but she reminded me of a dowdy version of Kim Cattrall from Sex and the City ;) .

Thanks for the input. I really do hope Lee did get a promotion in the end and is doing well. It's just that something seems a little fishy that it was never mentioned or they didn't get him on the phone or anything and reminds me too much of Bare Escentuals. QVC have a head-in-the-sand attitude towards telling customers what's going on but a little farewell would have been nice. Robin was ok, but she was a bit deadpan and seemed a little sharp tongued at times. I used to love the way AY would pull his leg about things and he'd take it in good humour.

Good luck Lee!

Wonder what is going on at Philosphy.

Lee is no longer going to be on QVC, Skinstore no longer sell it in the UK, and the US Skinstore won't ship it to the UK now......Makes you wonder what is happening.

Didn't Christina sell Philosphy to one of the big companies recently? Wonder if that has anything to do with the changes.

soon."

Awww thats sad, I really liked Lee he was one of my fave guest presenters, good luck in whatever he does next!

Wonder what is going on at Philosphy.

Lee is no longer going to be on QVC, Skinstore no longer sell it in the UK, and the US Skinstore won't ship it to the UK now......Makes you wonder what is happening.

Didn't Christina sell Philosphy to one of the big companies recently? Wonder if that has anything to do with the changes.

It doesn't bode very well, I so hope they don't pull out of the UK completely :28:

Latest posts

Back