Philip Kingsley TSV 16/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the spit ends bonder is well over £20.00 plus postage you can shop around but thats the best price...I am really wondering if this will work with my dryer thicker hair because thats a fantastic value

So not half as good value as this previous TSV with litre sizes

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Rose & Lychee Supersize Collection £60 + £5.95
This three-piece haircare collection from the experts at Philip Kingsley includes the award-winning Elasticizer in a limited edition Rose & Lychee fragrance, plus new supersize editions of the bestselling Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner in the same calming scent, which are currently only available at QVC UK. Leave your hair sweetly scented and feeling full of body with this luxurious and effective Philip Kingsley selection.
An award-winning treatment - included in your collection is the bestselling Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. This famous formula works to deliver a rush of hydration to your hair cuticle, helping to increase manageability and smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.

And relax… - transport yourself to a spa-style haven with these pampering haircare treats, all infused with the balancing, calming scent of Rose & Lychee to leave your hair feeling smooth, cleansed and smelling wonderful.

Contains:
  • 1 x Rose & Lychee Elasticizer (150ml) - infused with notes of rose and lychee, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic therapies
  • 1 x Rose & Lychee Body Building Shampoo (1000ml; supersize) - gently cleanses while adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
  • 1 x Rose & Lychee Moisture Balancing Conditioner (1000ml; supersize) - works to leave your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free

Wondering if this set is better value or not from the new TSV one to come.
Shampoo 1,000 ml from PK online is £61 & 1,000 ml Conditioner £65

Whilst the TSV 500ml Conditioner is £45

big difference in price though £48.00 or £60.00
I know both £48 and £60 are a heck of a lot of money for stuff to wash hair, not saying it’s not neither is the extra £12
But £60 for the lot plus £5.95 post when the conditioner from PK £65

Can anyone who tried the elasticizer in this new scent, give me an idea of what it smells like?
Q reviews on this are mixed, some saying it smells awful, and some hardly any scent.

I know I'll get honest opinions on here, because I'm reluctant to order if it has a strong sickly vanilla smell.

One Q review says it smells like 'cheap plastic shoes' o_O :unsure:

Philip Kingsley Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom 4 Piece Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £74.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Collection from Philip Kingsley features supersize Body Building Weightless Shampoo and supersize Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner to promote the look of thicker, shinier hair, plus iconic Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment to help smooth and strengthen, and Bond Builder Split End Remedy that works to instantly seal strands. Refresh your haircare routine and boost your locks with this salon-quality set, which will leave your hair beautifully-fragranced and looking revitalised.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this four-piece Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom collection individually directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £146. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £47.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £94.07.

Introducing Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom - this uplifting new fragrance is infused in the Shampoo, Conditioner and Elasticizer, and is inspired by ancient rituals of aromatherapy that are practiced to help balance the body, mind and soul. With top notes of orange blossom, apricot and clementine, mingling with heart and base notes of geranium, ylang ylang, vanilla and sandalwood, this complex and calming scent will transform your haircare regime into a truly luxurious experience.

Back to basics - invest in a shampoo and conditioner that will help to leave your hair looking voluminous, super-soft and smooth. The Body Building Weightless Shampoo helps to give your hair that coveted voluminous look without weighing it down, while the Moisture Balancing Conditioner works to hydrate and smooth your locks, leaving them with a beautiful shine.

Treat your tresses - take your haircare one step further with the treatments included in this set. Elasticizer is a multi-award winning pre-shampoo conditioner that works to give you bouncy, manageable hair and long-lasting shine, while Bond Builder Split End Remedy helps to support individual strands, for visibly healthier-looking hair. They’re perfect for when your hair needs some extra TLC!

Stay stocked up - by selecting the Auto Delivery option, you will receive this collection twice more every 90 days, at the same fantastic Today’s Special Value price.

Contains:

• 1 x Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Body Building Weightless Shampoo (500ml; supersize) - formulated to help boost the look of volume in your hair without weighing it down, controlling flyaways and static. Infused with natural cellulose and keratin proteins, plus the gorgeous scent of vanilla and orange blossom
  • 1 x Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner (500ml; supersize) - a balancing formula that works to give moisture to the parts of your hair that need it without weighing down your style, leaving you with smoother, shinier hair you’ll love. Infused with a gorgeous fragrance of vanilla and orange blossom
  • 1 x Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment (150ml; full size) - a hydrating pre-shampoo treatment for added body, bounce and shine. Enriched with the beautiful scent of sweet, warming vanilla and revitalising and elegant orange blossom
  • 1 x Bond Builder Split End Remedy (50ml; full size) - a treatment that works to promote the look of stronger, healthier hair and help instantly smooth split ends and damage from heated styling tools.

How to use:
Body Building Weightless Shampoo:

• Massage a small amount into wet hair and rinse
  • Follow with Philip Kingsley conditioner to suit your hair type

Moisture Balancing Combination Conditioner:

• After shampooing, gently work this moisturising conditioner into the mid-lengths and ends of your hair
  • Rinse well

Mayan Vanilla and Orange Blossom Elasticizer Deep Conditioning Treatment:

• Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
  • Work into your hair with fingertips; rinse well
  • For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
  • For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair's length
  • Use 1 - 2 times a week

Bond Builder Split End Remedy:

• Start with a large pea sized amount, spreading in sections through mid-lengths and ends of towel dried hair
  • Pay close attention to the most damaged areas
  • Apply more to thicker or more damaged hair
  • For best results, blow-dry hair into desired style, or hair can be left to air dry
  • Re-apply at least every third wash
  • Use after and in between Elasticizer treatments to maximise the results

ml for ml

500ml Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Body Building Shampoo Worth £39 cost £13.87
500ml Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Moisture Balancing Conditioner Worth £45 cost £16.01
150ml Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Elasticiser Worth £36 direct cost £12.80
50m Bond Builder Split End Remedy Worth £26 direct cost £9.25

Value is £146 (Thanks Sazza) cost £51.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Evening. Anyone any thoughts on Philip Kingsley or T’weeked? I am looking for a new set of hair products for blonde hair.
don’t know wether to go to this TSV or wait for the T’weeked in a few weeks? Thanks sarah

The endless complaints about the TSV not being on easy pay, I would have bought if it was on easy pay seems to be the main complaint. One person complained that the special 3 easy pay code did not work on this and told no the TSV was excluded.

One lady asked what hair type it was aimed at?

Shampoo for flat fine hair, conditioner was great for dry hair and everyone can use the Elasticiser was the answer given by someone who uses the PK range.

I bought a Try Me Set way back when the range first appeared on QVC. Full-size shampoo and conditioner plush a half size I think it was of the Elasticiser? The shampoo and conditioner were not bad but I just did not like the Elasticiser at all then I stopped using shampoo with SLS in it as I found that was the reason for my head itching.

I remember when he did a column in a national newspaper and he answered questions. Always very bitchy about other brands yet his own used SLS a very very cheap foaming agent.

I tried PK years ago and I honestly didn’t find it any different to the shampoo and conditioner I buy from Aldi for a knicker each, my hair is soft and clean and bouncy. Either I’ve got hair that’s easy to please or with the likes of PK it’s the name you’re paying for, not the performance.

I didn't buy this but my mum has got awful hair (yes, I've told her because she gave it to me!) and she uses elasticizer when she gets it cheap in TKMaxx. Have to say it does make a difference to her frizzy hair.

CC

love elastisicer been buying it for many years and the shapooo/conditioner just hope the tsv works on my thick hair as its cheap as a TSV

Can I just say ... I’ve been using the same elastizer for at least 2 years ( same bottle ) and it’s still good to go .... so I’m very skeptical of the “ use within ...”
etc ...
I have a litre Size on the go mine is at least the same as yours. During lockdown I have only used it once. I most probably wont repurchase once I have finished it. In the last year or so I have gone back to using Aveda.

Latest posts

Back