Peter 'The Elvis Expert' Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can honestly say Nikki I have never, ever heard of a gold plated, brass ring.

Maybe this is what we can next expect Tanzanite to be set in?

Only the most exquisite slivers of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grade Tanzanite lovingly swept up from the mine floor

I can honestly say Nikki I have never, ever heard of a gold plated, brass ring.

Maybe this is what we can next expect Tanzanite to be set in?

I think the brass is too expensive for "Tanzanite a la Bid" Wirral lol.

Even by their standards they are really selling some shat tonight.

Egg Dehumidifiers are all the rage now.

Well you can die in your own sweat apparently when they were flogging matress protectors. Did you see that tiger fleecey throw? Looks like anything that's vile is all the rage in Bid land 2nite!

Well you can die in your own sweat apparently when they were flogging matress protectors. Did you see that tiger fleecey throw? Looks like anything that's vile is all the rage in Bid land 2nite!

To be fair, look at the quality of their presenters

Lovely throw, being wrapped up in nylon will certainly keep you warm though.

Is it just me or are they now regularly saying 5-10 days for delivery, I have heard this several times now. Didn't it used to be 5 days but now possibly 10 days?, even worse ripoff.

Yeh true! Jeez that throw thing's on now, just flicked over. I couldn't face that after a nite out OUCH SORE EYES! :mysmilie_468:

I turned it off after watching Mike and Rebecca getting orgasmic over a pair of men's plastic shoes

I turned it off after watching Mike and Rebecca getting orgasmic over a pair of men's plastic shoes

Oh please God no .... don't use the words 'Mike' & 'Orgasmic' in the same sentence - that is so wrong! LOL!!

When he does that dance for a £1 item and pulls his mouth in a way that makes it look even stranger than the 'Joker' grid he already has is really quite unpleasant to watch.

jack_nicholson_joker.jpg

An update on the purchases of Mikeyboy......

He paid £45 for a handheld vac for his flat in Kent some years back. Later he said £40, he couldn't remember whether it was £40/£45 but that's neither here nor there because it wasn't a patch on the one he was demonstrating for a tenner :rolleyes: although they did have to cut away when the 'easy pop back filter' wouldn't pop back :whew:

Complete with a reading off a laminated sheet all about mould :rolleyes:

They were so popular, Mikeyboy said they might bring them back later. They not only brought them back quite soon, they also did another turn of the hideous tiger fleece!

Complete with a reading off a laminated sheet all about mould :rolleyes:

They were so popular, Mikeyboy said they might bring them back later. They not only brought them back quite soon, they also did another turn of the hideous tiger fleece!

I fancy that the Tiger Throw, in a addition to a selection of Elvis jewellery and a few Gayford prints would make for a bold personality statement in 2013.

Don't forget these boots to finish the look for a new year, new you. Tempted Momma?

Boots.jpg

Last edited:
I fancy that the Tiger Throw, in a addition to a selection of Elvis jewellery and a few Gayford prints would make for a bold personality statement in 2013.

Don't forget these boots to finish the look for a new year, new you. Tempted Momma?

View attachment 8571

I'll get back to ya :rolleyes:

I've just seen Carolyne doing the pampering event again and she had a small portfolio of prints. I was wondering how much that little lot would set you back. I wish she'd have said. :wink:

I'll get back to ya :rolleyes:

I've just seen Carolyne doing the pampering event again and she had a small portfolio of prints. I was wondering how much that little lot would set you back. I wish she'd have said. :wink:

Maybe they charge just £1 per print but £7.99 delivery for each picture, as Carolyn says you could get 9 and still have change from a tenner!

When he does that dance for a £1 item and pulls his mouth in a way that makes it look even stranger than the 'Joker' grid he already has is really quite unpleasant to watch.

View attachment 8570

That dance is just revolting and quite sleezy. Sorry Moet & Muffins, even you can't defend that bizarre hip swivel of his although I expect you'll have a damn good try after 'trolling' through all our comments .....

That dance is just revolting and quite sleezy. Sorry Moet & Muffins, even you can't defend that bizarre hip swivel of his although I expect you'll have a damn good try after 'trolling' through all our comments .....

It's horrible isn't it Woosie? Really, really unpleasant.

I think she's just become a "watcher" of the forum now after her very rude outburst the other eve Woosie. :wink: Quite right too cos if she starts a thread or comments on anyone else's I will simply ignore her! She simply isn't worth giving my time or opinion to. If she ever comments again I may refer to a post from someone else and carry on a conversation purposely excluding her from it. It's what a disrespectful person who posts a comment like that deserves imo!

I think she's just become a "watcher" of the forum now after her very rude outburst the other eve Woosie. :wink: Quite right too cos if she starts a thread or comments on anyone else's I will simply ignore her! She simply isn't worth giving my time or opinion to. If she ever comments again I may refer to a post from someone else and carry on a conversation purposely excluding her from it. It's what a disrespectful person who posts a comment like that deserves imo!

Well said Nikki. Even if Moet does just 'lurk' rather than participate they're going to have to get used to reading the comments we make and they're going to have to 'suck it up' (as the young ones say nowadays!)
I could suggest that it's an ideal opportunity for some winding up but I'm far too mature and responsible for that sort of behaviour! :grin::angel:
But I agree that if Moet does get as rude and disrespectful as they did the other night then we just ignore it, don't give a troll the satisfaction of rising to their bait.

Latest posts

Back