Peony Lady been tangoed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Not sure of her name but looks like shes been in a fight with a terracotta pot atm. Not a good look with the yellow blonde hair either :wonder:

Not sure of her name but looks like shes been in a fight with a terracotta pot atm. Not a good look with the yellow blonde hair either :wonder:
Agreed it doesn't look like a carribean tan to me though her face is a different colour soshe may have been applying a sun block therefore it may be a real tan.
Mustn't watch though as I may be tempted to buy something that I really don't need

Id be interested to know which fake tan she uses .......So i can avoid it like the plague :cheeky:

Not keen on the look. Just wanted to say thank you to the person who posted on here some time ago about there being a competition on Peony web site. I entered and last week received a beautiful white jug with small daffodils and green foliage. It is beautiful

I think the peony Lady's name is Julie, I also seem to think that she is a genuine nice person.....[h=2][/h]

oh bottom..I forgot it was on! I have a few nice pieces and it is one of the hours I can bear to watch - and I don't mind Julie at all!

Charlie is a Pratt sometimes, You can clearly see which flowers are the real ones and which are fake yet hes shocked as he didn't no. Come on im looking on a tv screen and i cant spot it from a mile away :headbang:

My Peony TSV from last year, and a real one - am sure you can tell the difference when you look closely, but I'm more than happy with it!

PEONIES_zps7a0581e4.jpg

I think the red one is the Peony flowers one mainly because it has got many more flowers and leaves on it. I have one real one and I like it very much as the flowers are so pretty. It seems a pity to have fake ones when the real ones are so easy to care for. However the artificial ones can be put in places like draughty hallways where real ones would not survive.
BTW your real one looks good with 2 stems.

Latest posts

Back