Peony Flowers TSV 23/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL I can do this myself with roses from the garden. Not all year round but enough to get bored with that configuration. With all the rain we have had this year my roses are beautiful.

I have the last TSV on autodelivery so waiting for my next drop...which is when lol?? so no this isnt for me.

i would really be tempted with this if the price is right... oh damn i need to stop looking :mysmilie_50:

I have two of their flower arrangements and everyone who visits always says 'what gorgeous flowers' I have allergies to some flowers so these are safer lol!

I have never bought Peony flowers, but do think these look good and very realistic, if they are on free p&p I may order them and see what they are like, :nod:

I just don't get this range, and it's popularity. I'm not into flowers but, if I was, I would go for real ones, not fake. Surely, the whole point of displaying flowers, is the scent? I use yankee candles for this and, imo, using fake blooms as opposed to nature's own, is akin to burning unscented candles (I can recall lighting these in the 70s during all the power cuts!), instead of Yankee. You just wouldn't do it.

I'm the other way with flowers...I like the look but not the smell,dead old water,upkeep or the pollen for instance on lillies.So peony are perfect for me!
Although I have not gone for this TSV....mainly because I bought the last AD but also its not really for me

I just don't get this range, and it's popularity. I'm not into flowers but, if I was, I would go for real ones, not fake. Surely, the whole point of displaying flowers, is the scent? I use yankee candles for this and, imo, using fake blooms as opposed to nature's own, is akin to burning unscented candles (I can recall lighting these in the 70s during all the power cuts!), instead of Yankee. You just wouldn't do it.

I prefer Peony precisely because they're unscented. I love the look and colour of fresh flowers, but most floral scents give me a thumping headache, and lillies give me a full-blown flat-out-in-bed-throwing-up migraine. Can't have scented candles for the same reason. I also can't any longer justify the exhorbitant cost of fresh flowers that only last such a limited time. With Peony they look lovely, there are no headaches and they last forever.

Im with you on this , A very posh garden centre near me , had a peony shop and unless your willing to spend £100 upwards, the less a priced ones dont look real in the slightest. Id rather buy something for my garden than waste money on something that collects dust, But each to there own and if it makes you happy, there are alot worse things to waste spend your money on.

I've been to B&Q and bought some real pretty little pot plants ....and some pots from Asda:sun::flower::flower::flower:....got some soil and I'm in heaven ....nothing beats potting real plants for me ....( only just got the enthusiasm and I'm loving it ) ...but I think silk plants are lovely too....i just like the calmness i get from gardening ....love it

Latest posts

Back