Peony Flowers TSV 23/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love fresh flowers often purchase at least once week, adore gardening and also like peony. Was very happy to have ordered the Tsv as I thought they looked beautiful.

Dear Peony fans, can you just tell me, are you supposed to put a few cm of tap water in the bottom of these clear glass vases with your Peony roses in, so it looks more realistic? Or is it a real pain because you have to keep changing it, etc? It's my first Peony Flowers purchase and just wondering what you people do when the container is clear glass.

I thought the faux flowers came in vases with faux water...... Is that not the case?

No, I just had a look and most are but some aren't (well I saw one that wasn't). I suspect water would make the stems go soggy unless they are completely plastic. However, the Peony woman always talks about adding fresh blooms and they would need water which suggests it would be safe. I don't think you would need to change it very often though.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mazza. Good of you to let me know your thoughts. You are right, some do come with a kind of "water-effect" resin but the ones in the TSV didn't. The stems look to be all plastic so I suppose I could try about 1cm in the bottom of one vase to see what effect it has, if any, and if the worse comes to the worst, I could cut the bottom bit off that stem as they are quite long! Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back