Pantomimewear - a new fashion line ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not one of his better designs is it? Wonder if it ended up the vision he originally had. If it did, oh dear! :down: Can see Sharon shimmying for England in it.

Wow that is really awful lol. What on earth are the buyers thinking of even buying in one of those never mind however many they have to buy to place an order with George Simonton. Horrible. I wouldn't even have it if it was free.

CC

Think we"re all being unkind. It"ll be good for those of us with big boobs as it"ll slim them
down with the colour blocking, and the frill with attract the attention away from those of
us with "bigger" tummies. Just imagine that :puke::devil:

Think we"re all being unkind. It"ll be good for those of us with big boobs as it"ll slim them
down with the colour blocking, and the frill with attract the attention away from those of
us with "bigger" tummies. Just imagine that

...... and don't forget you can 'dress it up' or 'dress it down'. Wear on the school run. It is VERY 'on trend' :happy:

...... and don't forget you can 'dress it up' or 'dress it down'. Wear on the school run. It is VERY 'on trend' :happy:

LOL, yes very "on trend" for putting in the dog's basket because that's all it's fit for. George usually does some quite classy outfits but this isn't one of them. He's clearly borrowed those trendy sludge colours from Yong Kim.

nope - not as pantomimey as that yong ping pong long baggy skirt with the gathered in hem that somebody posted once. close second was the yong ping pong harem trousers with the crutch round the shins.

I think poor George :sad:was trying on an idea on the new idea of blocking away the body(is there a name for this style where they sew darker panels on both sides to give an illusion of slimness? ) but somehow he did not get it quite right:giggle:

yong ping pong :giggle: I like all these variations on the name.
Did anyone see Julia wearing yong ping pong last night on one of the shows. It really suited her, and not like her usual outfits. It was long and stripey. :confused:

I was searching the net, the are called illusion dresses, I found a few

m4GZnFPnAneJfwNp2ajElQw.jpg

320934082173_1.jpg

221047757332_2.jpg

Like the second red one :nod:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back