Benefit Fans New Mascara on QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blinc is the tubing mascara I’ve been using for years but thinking of changing brand as I’ve gone off Blinc

DHC is lovely if you like a natural look. It's a very small tube but lasts forever. It's a tubing mascara but goes on quite wet. The brush isn't huge either.

If you're reading this before midnight on the 14th Escentual.com is doing 25% off on everything - including DHC.

ETA: Justmylook.com is selling it at 33% off! Until midnight.

DHC is lovely if you like a natural look. It's a very small tube but lasts forever. It's a tubing mascara but goes on quite wet. The brush isn't huge either.

If you're reading this before midnight on the 14th Escentual.com is doing 25% off on everything - including DHC.

The Escentual offer ends today just a minute before midnight. I actually did an order from them yesterday but the offer is still there today.

The Escentual offer ends today just a minute before midnight. I actually did an order from them yesterday but the offer is still there today.

Justmylook still has a discount on it - not quite the 25% but free P&P on everything if you wanted to avoid postage charges and not spend the minimum required at Escentual.

I've ordered several times from both companies and found them good. I get the weekly emails from Escentual that are quite informative and enjoyable. I'm biased as they're my 'nearest' city so have gone there in person. I returned a 500ml PK Elasticizer as the pump stopped working after I'd used about 20%. No fuss, no problem, I was simply handed a new replacement with a smile. Great customer service.

I used Escentual which has 25% off until midnight 15th which more than covered my postage so I was more than happy. The product is already a good bit cheaper than Blinc to start with.

Thank you for the recommendation- this forum at its best!.

I used Escentual which has 25% off until midnight 15th which more than covered my postage so I was more than happy. The product is already a good bit cheaper than Blinc to start with.

Thank you for the recommendation- this forum at its best!.

I can only hope you like it (or I'll feel ****** awful!). Please don't be shocked at the size of the tube. It's more than the Benefit minis but not as much as their full size. It seems to last a long time, though.

I've also tried Kevyn Aucoin's tubing mascara. It gives a much fuller look so is better for evenings.

I have a list of tubing mascaras somewhere. I'll dig it out and post it here later.

ETA: How could I have forgotten Eyeko?! I love their Black Magic and Fat Brush mascaras - they have 20% off first orders with the WELCOME code. I disliked their Skinny brush immensely but used an old BM brush and the formula still worked well.

It's been a year since I've worn makeup. I've forgotten what I have. I'm going to have to have a sort out of everything that's gone off/dried up and a stocktake of what's still good before we're let out again.

Last edited:
I can only hope you like it (or I'll feel ****** awful!). Please don't be shocked at the size of the tube. It's more than the Benefit minis but not as much as their full size. It seems to last a long time, though.

I've also tried Kevyn Aucoin's tubing mascara. It gives a much fuller look so is better for evenings.

I have a list of tubing mascaras somewhere. I'll dig it out and post it here later.

ETA: How could I have forgotten Eyeko?! I love their Black Magic and Fat Brush mascaras - they have 20% off first orders with the WELCOME code. I disliked their Skinny brush immensely but used an old BM brush and the formula still worked well.

It's been a year since I've worn makeup. I've forgotten what I have. I'm going to have to have a sort out of everything that's gone off/dried up and a stocktake of what's still good before we're let out again.
I love Eyeko and they are cruelty free. QVC used to sell some good sets....

They did say it was only available at QVC but, as usual, you can get it elsewhere. They should refrain from making sweeping statements. 🙄 I ordered a trial size from eBay while they were presenting it on QVC because I want to see if it’s as good as they say.

Quick update on DHC order. Just received, much quicker than expected. Included is 2 small ssmples of their own cream, a small tube of Lancôme and a nail file or buffer (haven’t opened yet). Could be just because first order and may not suit my skin but nice touch.

Tried on eyelashes, natural looking, just waiting incase I have any reaction but that would be normal for me but if you don’t try you never know.

As an aside Donna did you say that you used Marks Fomula face oil? I’ve used it for years no problem, have just opened a new bottle and my skin doesn’t like it at all. Wonder if they have changed the ingredients? Typical when you get something you can actually use, oh well back to the drawing board.

Latest posts

Back