Pantomimewear - a new fashion line ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG, I don't know about panto....not bright enough, but it's surely awful. To me it looks like the girl has somehow got her dress caught up in some machinery and it's got somewhat mangled! Not only that it's really frumpy and unflattering. Back to the drawing board George!

I like the Illusion dresses, don't think they would suit me but think they look good. Bet they will be flogging the raggy thing as a variation of an illusion dress and we will be told that all the "A" listers are going wild for this trend. The Q dress looks like it has been wrenched out of a shredder just before being entirely mangled. Think I might tune in to the shows just to see what on earth the sales patter is for this garment of horror

I wish that heinous grey and black tattered shroud was an illusion - I can't imagine what design process was involved in that one, unless he thought he was designing for a zombie-fest...

Jinny x

nope - not as pantomimey as that yong ping pong long baggy skirt with the gathered in hem that somebody posted once. close second was the yong ping pong harem trousers with the crutch round the shins.

They sound absolutely perfect, I wonder if they still have any in my size? :giggle::smirk::cheeky::giggle::grin:

Well come on ladies, what did you all think when you seen the dress on the one oclock show, it actually was better looking on the models
than it looked on the hanger, and it looked better in the black and dark blue, you could sort of see where he was coming from with it, it was
plain down the back, like one of those dresses, but those hangy bits still looked like someone had caught the seams and they"d come ondone.
He"s so nice and down to earth though, seems lovely person :thinking:

Sorry Sparklybarbs, it still doesn't do anything for me. Be ok as a mobile fly swatter though ! I just know that if I wore it, some one would ask if I was wearing it for a laugh !!!!

Now George, this is more like it http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.101168.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch The pic does not do it justice (nor the scarf around the model's head in the studio!). Beautiful.

Yeah not too bad, not too keen on the layers at the bottom, would maybe have needed to watch the video to see it better
but nice and plain, my sort of style, dark and fitted, sort of. Thanks LIAM. Oh and thanks for teaching me how to do all
this also he he :cake::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_378:

Thanks Janie that's hilarious you've made my day, it looks like a cross between a pair of old fashioned gym knickers and baggy bloomers! :puke:

It's got three five star ratings, is almost half price and available in a choice of colours too, decisions, decisions which one shall I choose! :giggle:

perfect description DD ;) i was a bit flummoxed by the 5 star rating i have to say.

Latest posts

Back