Benefit Fans New Mascara on QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quick update on DHC order. Just received, much quicker than expected. Included is 2 small ssmples of their own cream, a small tube of Lancôme and a nail file or buffer (haven’t opened yet). Could be just because first order and may not suit my skin but nice touch.

Tried on eyelashes, natural looking, just waiting incase I have any reaction but that would be normal for me but if you don’t try you never know.

As an aside Donna did you say that you used Marks Fomula face oil? I’ve used it for years no problem, have just opened a new bottle and my skin doesn’t like it at all. Wonder if they have changed the ingredients? Typical when you get something you can actually use, oh well back to the drawing board.
It was M&S neck cream I used longest. Their facial oil was fine, but I started using Emma Hardie Brilliance Oil now. So haven't used it for quite a while. M&S have revamped their skin care last year as the packaging changed a little.

Escentual, you always get the nail file with every order and something else. I gave the former away.

My order was Guerlain Cologne Du Parfumeur and I also got the Lancôme serum, not a fan as I find their skin care very highly fragranced.

They did say it was only available at QVC but, as usual, you can get it elsewhere. They should refrain from making sweeping statements. 🙄 I ordered a trial size from eBay while they were presenting it on QVC because I want to see if it’s as good as they say.
It was a very quick few hours then, because I bought it from eBay while watching the launch. And you’re correct - Alex does bellow. 😂
It launched in UK at 5pm Thursday, same time as Q show, so only exclusive they had was their reduced price!!!

Don’t forget it’s also free P&P ..... before they get rid of that offer.

Other companies do free P&P all the time so it’s about time that QVC followed suit without it being a fairly rare occurrence.

Quick update on DHC order. Just received, much quicker than expected. Included is 2 small ssmples of their own cream, a small tube of Lancôme and a nail file or buffer (haven’t opened yet). Could be just because first order and may not suit my skin but nice touch.

Tried on eyelashes, natural looking, just waiting incase I have any reaction but that would be normal for me but if you don’t try you never know.

As an aside Donna did you say that you used Marks Fomula face oil? I’ve used it for years no problem, have just opened a new bottle and my skin doesn’t like it at all. Wonder if they have changed the ingredients? Typical when you get something you can actually use, oh well back to the drawing board.

I hope you haven't reacted to it since. How does it compare to Blinc on you? Do you like it or is it a meh?

I had a sample of the Formula lip & eye cream and love it. I'm thinking of trying the rest of the range when we're back to normal shopping.

No adverse reaction so far. Quite flick yesterday to try and a proper application today to do the shop (exciting). I’m liking it so far.

When i first used Blinc it was definitely tubes, a bit clumpy but I didn’t mind I was grateful to avoid panda eyes and get it removed without paint stripper, but as time has moved on it doesn’t really seem “tubey” and the container doesn’t seem to last long before drying out. I also found it left my eyes stinging now and again.

Because I have such sensitive skin on my face I’m very reluctant to move away from something which doesnt cause problems which is a real pain when it either goes off the market or they change the ingredients.

Phew! I always feel awful if I rec something that turns out to be a dud for someone.

Hope you enjoyed your exciting trip out ;)

As mentioned earlier, I bought one of the mascaras from eBay so that I could see what it was like. It was a trial size. I’ve tried it and like it so have broken my QVC “famine” and ordered one from them. I didn’t want to get it from QVC to start with because, if it wasn’t suitable, it‘s too much hassle to send it back and wait for a refund.

I just ordered the Bare Minerals lashtopia x 2 pack. In Clearance £20 plus postage. I’ll let you know if any good. They’re in the 2020 Xmas packaging hence the reduction

They also have a half size of this mascara, spotted it on Escentual.

With an extra 10% off this weekend.

As I said I would just have chosen at random so had nothing to lose but I know what you mean, its like when you recommend your favourite restaurant and someone gets a terrible meal first time there.

Would you believe I've just found it on Superdrug. It's full price but if you have a card you'll get free delivery.

I hope you haven't reacted to it since. How does it compare to Blinc on you? Do you like it or is it a meh?

I had a sample of the Formula lip & eye cream and love it. I'm thinking of trying the rest of the range when we're back to normal shopping.
Formula is a good range, affordable too. I think you'll like it. I bet there's plenty on ebay though.

Quick update - not being out much I’ve only used half a dozen times but will definitely buy again and will look at other items

For me it will be particularly good for holidays when I want a very natural look.

If you like to wear makeup when in the house I think it would suit but I don’t wear anything other than moisturiser .

Quick update - not being out much I’ve only used half a dozen times but will definitely buy again and will look at other items

For me it will be particularly good for holidays when I want a very natural look.

If you like to wear makeup when in the house I think it would suit but I don’t wear anything other than moisturiser .

I agree that's a very natural look. Having said that, I can't carry off fake-looking lashes these days.

I do like that it looks a lot more natural than most others on me. I've also managed to build it without clumps to give a bit more volume and length but not doll/spider-type lashes.

Latest posts

Back