Ordering to despatch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Ellie

Registered Shopper
I ordered a pair of Lola Rose earrings on the 17th and just received an email telling me they have only just been despatched today (19th!). I am disappointed by the delay between ordering and despatch and am hoping they will arrive before Christmas! I think that QVC could speed up the process because I don't think it should take two days to process an order. Is it getting worse or has it always been like this ?

The important thing is, the length of time from placing the order, to receipt of the same. I have always been more than satisfied. I have ordered - rarely - at launch, and received it the following day.

The time to despatch is often up to 3 days with QVC. I find their service very poor compared to other suppliers. ordered an ipad mini 2 from apple yesterday, it has already arrived at my local depot and I am expecting it today. I have ordered the nail inc tsv today, I will be lucky if it arrives on monday. The problem with qvc seems to be their internal warehouse processes and probably how much they are paying the couriers for delivery.

I ordered a pair of Lola Rose earrings on the 17th and just received an email telling me they have only just been despatched today (19th!). I am disappointed by the delay between ordering and despatch and am hoping they will arrive before Christmas! I think that QVC could speed up the process because I don't think it should take two days to process an order. Is it getting worse or has it always been like this ?

I find there's usually a delay in the email notifications. If you check your order status I suspect you'll see it was shipped at last a day earlier than the email.

I find there's usually a delay in the email notifications. If you check your order status I suspect you'll see it was shipped at last a day earlier than the email.

I have noticed this too - I find that when I get the dispatch email, the majority of the time if it's traceable, when you click that link you find it's already part way through the delivery process.

I ordered something yesterday and got the email today to say that it's been dispatched. Whether it lands on my doorstep as quickly remains to be seen because of the sheer amount of parcels being sent out from all companies, but as it isn't for Christmas I don't mind waiting.

I notice someone posted on facebook that their mother's Christmas meat order hadn't arrived and then the order was cancelled. I can't believe that QVC haven't learnt their lesson after last year's Christmas cock up!

As with others I've just received an email stating an order placed on 18th is being despatched today 21st. With most other retailers you would have received it in this time frame and that is by choosing the slow free post version not the premium rate Q charge.

Technically if you receive something on 24th you have it for "gifting" but if it isnt what you expected you're kinda stuffed to get a replacement on DHS. Thinking of the LOL!

What can you get at the local garage at 8pm Christmas Eve? :mysmilie_17:

Hope everybody who orders the Dyson Today gets it for Christmas.

Todays TSV seems strange to me, there last shopping day other years has been Jewellery. But this year it happens to be the Heavist item they have had on all week.

The item I ordered on 18th, as I mentioned in an earlier post, arrived yesterday ....... i.e. in under 48 hours after I placed the order. Why can't they be as efficient when it isn't Christmas?

Latest posts

Back