orange people

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I am currently watching gatineau hour with Ali Keenan. Why does everyone on the show look orange? Ali is particularly bad and I feel that the colour of her skin looks awful and is very ageing.

I am currently watching gatineau hour with Ali Keenan. Why does everyone on the show look orange? Ali is particularly bad and I feel that the colour of her skin looks awful and is very ageing.

Is orange a bad look then ................:wink::sun:

Summer... the season in which we all (apparently) wish to be Tangoed to look like (ahem!) Leighton Denny. Didn't you know bright orange is the most natural colour for British skin and the very height of surfistikayshun?

Funny you saying that, I caught Julia on the Beauty Channel earlier with Mally - for once she looked a natural sort of colour, with blusher, dewy skin - SO much better imo than the usual tan, which I always think makes her look older.

I thought there was something wrong with my tv but it is only Q where everyone looks orange,I think the lighting needs adjusting.
Lynn

I now have "Ooompah Luuumpah dippidy dooo" on the brain.
If any of you are anything like me- you will too for the next 24 hours.ha ha!

"Lounge lizard" is obviously the look of the moment and stuff the beauty pick of the month!

Maybe the Tango man caught up with them! AHhahahaha I would like to SCHLAP orangey Alison Young and say: "Come on, crow-voice! It's time to go!"

Glad it's not just me/my telly. Watched yesterday(Wed) and today and thought everyone looked very orange too.

i think most people confuse sun tan with orange tan, I think it looks awful personally but there is loads of people who seem to like this look

I am olive skinned but do sometimes use a fake tan, not an orange one a brown one - there are some out there but they are harder to find

I thought there was something wrong with my tv but it is only Q where everyone looks orange,I think the lighting needs adjusting.
Lynn

No I think their use of dodgy self tanners needs adjusting......

Personally I would always prefer to look milky white like Dita Von Teese rather than fluo orange like something hideous from TOWIE

Latest posts

Back