Oral-B TSV 10/7/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, but to be honest, I would have thought they would have given extra heads in with the TSV.
I thought they were when I first put it on but it was a second brush behind the first one. I've ordered it because the button on mine has got to the point where I have to use a tool of some description to push it. My last couple have been 'sonic' so I'm keen to see if this feels any different. I have no qualms about using the 60 day mbg if I don't like it.

I thought they were when I first put it on but it was a second brush behind the first one. I've ordered it because the button on mine has got to the point where I have to use a tool of some description to push it. My last couple have been 'sonic' so I'm keen to see if this feels any different. I have no qualms about using the 60 day mbg if I don't like it.
How odd my toothbrush has done exactly the same,anyhow I have ordered the pink will have to look for replacement heads on offer.

Yes, but to be honest, I would have thought they would have given extra heads in with the TSV.
They’re currently selling 8 heads for £20 on Amazon on a deal. I have ordered the toothbrush but will wait until I’ve got it incase it’s not as good as my current one. If I like it then my current one will be a spare one for when the Oral-B is on charge.

They said it needs charging every 14 days, but the one I use at the moment lasts for over a month in between charges.

Just a note. The replacement heads for the io are not compatible with other ranges of Oral B electric toothbrushes. I normally pay around £2 to £2.50 per brush for my Professional 3000 one. The iO heads are around £4 to £6 each. Only buy above when they are special offers on Amazon, Boots or Tesco.

I haven’t watched the QVC presentation but not sure if they’ve mentioned this or if they sell the replacement heads at a discounted price.

Thanks, Battiola73. Can you guess that I know very little about Oral-B toothbrush heads? 😂

They do have some compatible iO heads (I think) and they are about £6 each. They might have them cheaper on Prime Day though.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpeg
    IMG_0087.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks, Battiola73. Can you guess that I know very little about Oral-B toothbrush heads? 😂

They do have some compatible iO heads (I think) and they are about £6 each. They might have them cheaper on Prime Day though.
I only know because I nearly ordered the wrong ones to fit my Oral B professional. I thought they’d really gone up in price and then realised they were the iO ones.
Would hate to think that anyone would buy the wrong ones.

They’re currently selling 8 heads for £20 on Amazon on a deal. I have ordered the toothbrush but will wait until I’ve got it incase it’s not as good as my current one. If I like it then my current one will be a spare one for when the Oral-B is on charge.

They said it needs charging every 14 days, but the one I use at the moment lasts for over a month in between charges.
Yes, my Sonic care one is the same 14 days on the leaflet info, but I get 6 weeks or so before the light flashes to charge. The thing I get annoyed with is the light to change the brush head. I think no, the head would be okay for a few weeks more. I even take the head off for a few hours put back on and the damn light comes on again. :rolleyes:

Yes, my Sonic care one is the same 14 days on the leaflet info, but I get 6 weeks or so before the light flashes to charge. The thing I get annoyed with is the light to change the brush head. I think no, the head would be okay for a few weeks more. I even take the head off for a few hours put back on and the damn light comes on again. :rolleyes:
I wondered about the lights. Not sure how you see the red and green while the toothbrush is in your mouth, and the head changer is probably like the ink cartridge in my printer - at least 500 pages before it actually runs out. My current brush will last around a month on a charge though I tend to put it on charge every couple of weeks when I remember. I've never needed another one to use while it is charging as I tend to only brush my teeth every 12 hours or so and it doesn't take that long to charge. :)

I usually charge mine once a fortnight. Toothbrush heads changed around every 3 months when the bristles turn yellow. Mine also has a red light on that flashes if you press too hard. Never seen it when cleaning my teeth though as it’s out of my eyeline.

I usually charge mine once a fortnight. Toothbrush heads changed around every 3 months when the bristles turn yellow. Mine also has a red light on that flashes if you press too hard. Never seen it when cleaning my teeth though as it’s out of my eyeline.
That's what I meant. My mirror above the sink just shows my head so I would have to make a conscious effort to check it so I probably won't remember.

Mine never turn yellow. They start blue and the white starts and then moves down. I use the smaller head.

Been too ill to be on here so too late for TSV, but this website is useful..

I used it when I bought my most recent Oral-B. It was a few years back (2020), but I decided not to buy an IO brush based on their advice and knowing what features were essential to me.

The io prices have come down since then.. and TSV sounded good.

I got a Smart 6…

There are buyers guides plus reviews of specific models - all independent…

Maybe helpful to using TSV if already bought!

Latest posts

Back