OPI Christmas Gifts TSV 28/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't know the exact colours just now, but will be colours from the Breakfast at Tiffany's collection

I love Opi for durability but the TSVs, especially the Christmas ones are all a bit samey!

I love Opi for durability but the TSVs, especially the Christmas ones are all a bit samey!

Agree, for me it's the best nail varnish out there as it seems to go the longest before it chips, but OPI's TSVs lack originality. Plus I also don't use or want any ****** Nail Envy!

Agree, for me it's the best nail varnish out there as it seems to go the longest before it chips, but OPI's TSVs lack originality. Plus I also don't use or want any ****** Nail Envy!

Ah, now you see I need some nail envy - the original one though. I hope it is lots of bright colours and not loads of treatments. Haven't bought any OPI for quite a while.

Someone posted this on Q's FB page...courtesy of BTY, natch

OPI 281016.jpg

OPI 8 Piece Breakfast at Tiffanys Nail Collection
Item Number: 218904
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

The Breakfast at Tiffany's collection from OPI contains five limited-edition Christmas nail lacquers in the most sumptuous of shades, the brand new Brilliant Top Coat for dazzling high-shine, plus two of OPI's award winning, best-selling Nail Envy treatments - one in the original formula and one in Hawaiian Orchid. With a range of shimmering glitters and rich hues, plus an extra-special shade in Tiffany blue, there's never been an easier way to channel your inner Holly Golightly.

Marvellous manicures - this comprehensive collection contains everything you need to get that professional salon finish. Treat nails with the original Nail Envy which protects and treats weak or damaged nails, brush on a gorgeous coloured lacquer, then finish with the Brilliant Top Coat to seal and protect, as well as giving a high-quality glossy shine.

Perfect for gifting - arriving beautifully packaged in a gift box made especially for QVC, OPI fans will delight in finding this collection under their Christmas tree. For those new to the brand, this is the ideal set for them to try best-selling favourites for the first time, plus brand new on-trend colours that they'll love.

Contains:

1 x Brilliant Top Coat (15ml) - NEW: seals in and protects nail colour with an impressive level of shine
1 x Champagne for Breakfast (15ml) - LIMITED EDITION: a bubbly, sparkling silver glitter
1 x I Believe in Manicures (15ml) - LIMITED EDITION: a light, precious Tiffany blue
1 x Five and Ten (15ml) - LIMITED EDITION: indulge in this shimmery champagne
1 x Rich and Brazilian (15ml) - LIMITED EDITION: show off this rich burgundy
1 x Got the Mean Reds (15ml) - LIMITED EDITION: everything will be just right with this deep red
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - utilises a protein and calcium-enriched formula to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails
1 x Hawaiian Orchid Nail Envy (15ml) - just like the Original Nail Envy, but in a tropical pink with hints of light purple

How to apply:

Begin at the centre of your nail, approximately a couple of millimetres from your cuticle
Let the bristles fan out for maximum coverage and with each brush stroke, brush out to the free edge

Delivered to UK only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218904

I really wanted to like this TSV as I love OPI but seeing it a few days ahead has given me time to properly consider my potential purchase and I have decided not to go for it. For me the colours don't really work - I rarely wear red, the blue, purple and the glitter are close matches to other OPI shades I have (thanks to some internet comparison swatches) and I'm not a fan of coloured nail envy. My money is safe then :-(

I've never seen the film, but does the film 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' have a Christmas theme?
If so, I can understand it being a Christmas TSV. If not, I'm struggling to see the connection TBH.

Nothing about it screams Christmas to me anyway.

Thank you Mr Marple - my thoughts exactly ! what has Breakfast at Tiffany's got to do with these colours. Could have called them Quality Street, or Paint Shop explosion for all I care. Shoving a picture of Audrey Hepburn to promote it, doesn't really help - although its probably cost OPI a lot of money to use that image.

Not much excitement for this TSV. A few years ago this thread would have been pages long. Same with all the other beauty TSV's. Expensive and in the main boring.

Was able to resist this one - put my sensible head on, and realised that I already had a lot of similar colours, and I have gone off glittery nail varnish as it is a pain to get off. Phew!

This TSV follows the OPI formula of red, blue, purple, metallic and a glitter with Nail Envy Avoplex. I'm out!

WTF was Franks doing presenting OPI - she only wears Nails Inc Porchester Sq!

Latest posts

Back