Oops, that told Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well just to put her size into some perspective.....................

Simon Wilson from Butler and Wilson once said to her" you're the thinnest person i've ever seen!"

Think about THAT statement for a moment,whilst you choke on your own spit!

Are you thinking??????????

Considering Simon is a complete size fascist and worships at the altar of slim and more likely than not hangs around with people who just manage to stay on the right side death in terms of dieting.....he said THAT to Jill-and he didn't say it in an admiring way,so God only knows what she must look like in real life.

Considering Simon is a complete size fascist and worships at the altar of slim and more likely than not hangs around with people who just manage to stay on the right side death in terms of dieting.....he said THAT to Jill-and he didn't say it in an admiring way,so God only knows what she must look like in real life.

disturbing

It's when she goes on about her "hubby" that I cringe, men generally don't talk of their "wifeys" ( unless they are the Marquis of Bath who I believe has a bunch of female companions he calls "wifelets"). So what with "hubby" and Scruncher the dog and the "my lovely" to the TCs, she does overdo it. She is on such a lots of shows that I am starting to suspect they pump her full of amphetamines to keep her going, it would certainly explain the speech errors and the slimness

Oh dear. I am guilty of the "hubby" and the "my lovely" as well. :blush: I'm not known for having a scruncher though! :D

Well just to put her size into some perspective.....................

Simon Wilson from Butler and Wilson once said to her" you're the thinnest person i've ever seen!"

Think about THAT statement for a moment,whilst you choke on your own spit!

Are you thinking??????????

Yeah cos everyone says that telly puts ten pounds on you - so if you look skeletal on telly.... :eek:

I just don't watch any show she is presenting no matter what it is now, i get to annoyed to pay attention to the products.

But I did see her wearing a pair of Emu's with some thick tights and a floaty scrap of material (what on earth was that?) she made Olive Oyl look curvy, the boots looked like someone else could have worn them at the same time.

I just don't rate her presenter 'skills', not that I could do the job either, but I'm sure it could be done better

I saw that, not a good look, especially as all the colours in the dress clashed completely with the boots!

She did say that she'd borrowed that dress from Alison Young!

I was just about to ask what a 'scruncher' is ( thinking it was a euphemism for something else, like a 'growler' ). Luckily, I re-read the post. Let's just keep this between ourselves, I don't want people to think I'm stupid after I spent so long looking for the Glow Box Faerie.........:blush::blush:

EDIT ~ I say Hubby and call people 'My Lovelies ' too........

Last edited:
I can't listen to her or watch her, she looks as if she's just crawled out of a very sleezy bed, not washed her face or hair or even tried to make her face look alive instead of dead. I really don't know why they keep her on. She's not good at the job and certainly not pleasant to look at or listen to.

Ouch. That was a bit harsh.

Harsh but FAIR :scared::scared:

I can't watch her, but that has nothing to do with her size. I just find her incredibly annoying and to me she comes across as being a bit brainless. I hate the way she pronounces ing endings as ink as well. I have absolutely no idea why she is on sooo much at the moment - I suppose somebody must like her.

I saw that, not a good look, especially as all the colours in the dress clashed completely with the boots!

She did say that she'd borrowed that dress from Alison Young!

I wondered if anyone else would coment - poor woman looked ridiculous, why didn't anyone tell her before going to air?

I was just about to ask what a 'scruncher' is ( thinking it was a euphemism for something else, like a 'growler' ). Luckily, I re-read the post. Let's just keep this between ourselves, I don't want people to think I'm stupid after I spent so long looking for the Glow Box Faerie.........:blush::blush:

EDIT ~ I say Hubby and call people 'My Lovelies ' too........

i thought L A'k was JF on the forum. now i'm perplexed.:cheeky:

She's like a ****** child who learn new words, says one or two frequently, then gets told off because said child has insulted someone or caused offense due to the fact he/she doesn't know the meaning of the word, or because they thought it meant something different. :sleepy:

Odious woman is ridiculous. Not only is she a poor presenter who has zero charm and charisma, but she looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards and shoved straight on air.

Considering Simon is a complete size fascist and worships at the altar of slim and more likely than not hangs around with people who just manage to stay on the right side death in terms of dieting.....he said THAT to Jill-and he didn't say it in an admiring way,so God only knows what she must look like in real life.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean JR??

Thank goodness other people are annoyed by "bran new", I thought it was just me being pedantic. I think she means well but she's just on her own little designer planet. Mind you, I think the Vitaform guest is cut from the same pattern. What a dim duo. Wow, you can wear 145 596 in the rain, that's a bonus for boots :)

Latest posts

Back