Omorovicza Skincare from Budapest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
I missed the show on January 17th ! :sad:

Has anyone seen it ? bought anything ? tried that brand ?

:flower::flower::flower:

I got sucked in by the hype and despite everything I bought the kit after having done a quick bit of product research at other outlets, QVC did have the best price! I have to say I love it!!!! The cleanser is great, the mist stuff very refreshing and hydrating and am rather liking the moisturisers. Dang it!! The sizes are admittedly small but a little goes a long way. I would love to repurchase but I fear prices will prevent me doing so unless a fabulous tsv appeared or another deal. I currently use a cunning blend (read bits from various tsv and spontaneous purchases I seem prone to ) of liz Earle c&p! Elemis toner, origins night cream and whatever daytime stuff needs using up. I am as my name suggests QVC's dream customer and believe every word they say despite trying to remember the forum wake up calls in various threads. :thinking:

Last edited:
I was intrigued by this range but on doing a bit of research I'm afraid it's priced way out of my budget. The kit QVC has is good value, but if I like it there's no way I can justify the cost of repurchase. The Queen of Hungary Mist (which is basically a toner) is £46 for 100mls, and the cleansing foam I liked the look of is £44.
Just can't afford to like it!

I got sucked in by the hype and despite everything I bought the kit after having done a quick bit of product research at other outlets, QVC did have the best price! I have to say I love it!!!! The cleanser is great, the mist stuff very refreshing and hydrating and am rather liking the moisturisers. Dang it!! The sizes are admittedly small but a little goes a long way. I would love to repurchase but I fear prices will prevent me doing so unless a fabulous tsv appeared or another deal. I currently use a cunning blend (read bits from various tsv and spontaneous purchases I seem prone to ) of liz Earle c&p! Elemis toner, origins night cream and whatever daytime stuff needs using up. I am as my name suggests QVC's dream customer and believe every word they say despite trying to remember the forum wake up calls in various threads. :thinking:

I reckon you are a very good customer but not necessarily the dream customer. You listen to the hype and want to believe as do we all, but there's a limit to what you are willing to spend and most importantly you use things up. The dream customer forgets about the last hot deal they went for in their haste to get stuck into the latest and greatest. So don't feel too bad!

OP has links with the company in my opinion. Want a review then send me a sample. I'll be honest.

Why would you say that?
Don't know what OP stands for,but the original poster has been here for more than 3 years and was only asking a question about a new beauty product.God help this Forum if we can't ask a question without an ulterior motive.

Why would you say that?
Don't know what OP stands for,but the original poster has been here for more than 3 years and was only asking a question about a new beauty product.God help this Forum if we can't ask a question without an ulterior motive.

I was about to ask the same

Tempted to try this, have seen their stuff reviewed elsewhere quite positively. It is pricey though.

Don't fancy the black cleansing balm though, not sure why really, I just dont.

OP has links with the company in my opinion. Want a review then send me a sample. I'll be honest.

The OP hasn't revealed her feelings about this range, one way or another. Are you referring to weanmeoffQVC? In any case, this is an open forum which is a vehicle for members to air their opinions. We are not forced to agree with them.:mysmilie_486:

I have bought the discovery collection yesterday when it came back in stock.... and it's now shipped ! :clapping:

I didn't know this brand until I realised I had missed the launch on QVC !
The only item they had was on waitlist, so I wasn't sure to buy or not.

I am not related to Omorovicza, I'm just French, living in France, not Hungarian !
I never had any sample or free things from this company.

The ingredients seemed good :heart: on the internet, and that's why I was interested. But I can never be sure as I have so many allergies ! :sad:

Now I can't wait to receive my parcel to finally try the brand, even though the prices seem too high for me for every day use ! :down:

I don't have any links with company, was merely gushing about stuff I actually liked! Having tried virtually every single brand on QVC its the only set i have really felt compelled to share my love for, though sadly the prices have scared me away. Much like the love i had for Liz Earle 'the early years'. Have finished the black pot of balm and loved every last bit but have to admit I haven't used up the rest yet, saving them for my hols as travel sized.
:up:

Still not received but I just saw a little promo on QVC : Omorovicza will be on at 1pm today (Tuesday 05/03/2013) !

HAve seen the brand being raved over in magazines but so far haven't seen anything on Q - possible daft question, how do you pronounce it? Like O-moro-veecha?

I never heard of it before but the brand rep, don't know her name, seems to have had a very tight face lift and plenty of botox too. That always puts me off a skincare brand.......

I have had sample sachets from cult beauty and from selfridges. The black face mask goes on sheer. Not tried enough to say wow. Am really loving Elemental Herbology at the mo plus wading through CEW awards stuff so not sure want to try this. Be v interested in feedback

Latest posts

Back