OMG - I've spent too much.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes he will we always do it's just sometimes we let you think we haven't :D

Is hubby there when parcels arrive SuziQ ? Mine is away for ten days on business so I could get away with LOADS arriving while he is not around, but I'm trying hard to behave with the credit card. Lack of any special silver day prices is helping me to control my spending. I've not fancied any of the OTO's or one minute wonder items. What have you bought so far today?

Waaaaahhh!!!:17:

I've spent the day deciding on the bits I want and the bliddy website is not taking orders!

One of the items is now not available too:2:

Not fair!!

I switched tv off there was too much temptation, I really wanted a ring and I saw one but then couldn't find the ****** ring sizer so I gave up!

I have bought 2 necklaces, 1 ring, 1 set necklace/earrings and that lovely set of 7 ear rings. This morning I used those womanly charms that I posess to talk other half into buying me a necklace - he is unaware of the rest! LOL

.......and heres a confession I ordered the netbook yesterday!

I work hard - very hard at the mo - this is my justification!

Packed lunches for the next few weeks!
X

Went a bit mad too. Just ordered the Epiphany watch for my daughter's birthday, and a Prezerve bag for my bling. Then ordered the L' Occitane Peach Blossom EDT so am switching off telly now.

Yes - works a treat. Even better if you look a bit wistful and say you never notice me anymore...

Exactly snuffles! You know what the other week when hubby came in from work he said to me is that outfit new and I said no I have had it ages just never worn it, but I don't expect you to notice as you are always at work anyway, then he gave me a hug and said come on lets see what I can treat you too then of QVC a nice piece of bling to wear with my outfit!!!! Hee Hee.

I have bought 2 necklaces, 1 ring, 1 set necklace/earrings and that lovely set of 7 ear rings. This morning I used those womanly charms that I posess to talk other half into buying me a necklace - he is unaware of the rest! LOL

.......and heres a confession I ordered the netbook yesterday!

I work hard - very hard at the mo - this is my justification!

Packed lunches for the next few weeks!
X

You deserve them Suzy enjoy! xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back