OMG Daniel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're not keen on him, are you Jasper? I'm going to America for two weeks in August. Will you still speak to me when I get back? :3:
Of course I would still speak to you, like you even needed to ask.:4::D I like America, actually no I love America. But if I ever went out there to live, I would always be a quintessential Brit. No thanks Caffe latte, I'm sticking with my tea.:1: I like people who unlike Daniel, stay true to themselves.

Are you going to Florida, Florida is something else.:)

Of course I would still speak to you, like you even needed to ask.:4::D I like America, actually no I love America. But if I ever went out there to live, I would always be a quintessential Brit. No thanks Caffe latte, I'm sticking with my tea.:1: I like people who unlike Daniel, stay true to themselves.

Are you going to Florida, Florida is something else.:)

Yes, going to Orlando :4: Went many years ago, can't wait to see my teenager's reaction when he gets there :)

Its so nice to have a holiday in a great location, to look forward to.:59: Orlando, will be worth the 12 year wait. There is so much to do there Disneyland, Universal Studios etc. And the weather will be amazing in August.:)

Those clips Bags posted are funny, he is abit like Alan Partridge, but without being funny or entertaining

oh well maybe!! I posted a thread saying that he looked like the guy from the milk tray ad in the 1970s and I mentioned, that I thought DG was gay.
LOL :34: yup it hit the fan!

But it got banned because of the way you did that ... and the fact that it's Daniel's professional skills by which we should judge him, not anything else!
Enough said about that, yet again, I think!

Its so nice to have a holiday in a great location, to look forward to.:59: Orlando, will be worth the 12 year wait. There is so much to do there Disneyland, Universal Studios etc. And the weather will be amazing in August.:)

Sorry to disappoint Jasp but as someone who travels to Florida annually and has done so for the past 15 years (different areas though) August is just going into the hurricane season and there is high rainfall then!
Thats why we go in May!:dance::dance:

OMG he just gets worse when he's on his own it's dire sorry but five years working for a luxury shopping channel as he puts it has done nothing.

Check out his presentation !!! as he puts it of this item not much preparation.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=758129&country=UK

I just watched the clip, and can't see anything wrong with the presentation! It's just average, run of the mill stuff. No worse than many of the other presenters, and much better than some of them!

I just watched the clip, and can't see anything wrong with the presentation! It's just average, run of the mill stuff. No worse than many of the other presenters, and much better than some of them!

I cant see anything particularly wrong with it either, lets be honest it cant be easy talking about some sticks in oil for 3 1/2 minutes. As for the reference to cat hair well I have a cat and if I dont vaccum up his hair everyday then there is a definate eau de cat in the room, so I can understand how someone might use this as an example of how these things cover up smells, personally I would rather clean up the fur than just mask the smell.
Daniel does seem to be getting a hard time on here, I dont find him any worse than the other presenters and a sight better than some who I cant bear to watch but I suppose what kind of presenting style people prefer is quite personal

I dont' think he is great but who on QVC is these days. Craig is much worse IMO and Dale and Charlie are a bit old hat. None of the presenters can please all the people all the time its just personal taste. I like Julia but I can understand how some might not like her and I can't stand Claudia but that doesn't mean they are not nice people and I certainly wouldn't want to comment on their personal lives . They are just doing their jobs, some better than others admitedly.

Nothing wrong ! with the presentation !
To start with what about where he sticks the reeds.
Then is told in his ear he's got it wrong as he's added them to the plastic storage container and they have to go to the pack shot.

I am so out of the qvc loop. Turned on the other day and saw who must have been 'Daniel'. Who is he and when did he start?

OMG he just gets worse when he's on his own it's dire sorry but five years working for a luxury shopping channel as he puts it has done nothing.

Check out his presentation !!! as he puts it of this item not much preparation.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=758129&country=UK

LOL. That was so funny. Thanks for the link! I think "floundering" might be a good word to describe it. I was a bit distracted by the set, though, which seemed to consist of two piles of ginormous telephone directories.

still like daniel and he is getting better and better.
as i said before he talks well and has a good vocabulary and descriptive skills plus i like the way he dresses.
some of the presenters are very poor and have very limited talking skills in english the worst being claudia...very beautifull looking but cannot bear to watch her.
julian is not technically briliant liguistcally but his comedy value mkaes up for it....

Controversial I know (!) , but I quite like Daniel. Cosidering he's only been here a few weeks, he seems relaxed in front of the cameras and doesn't come across as trying too hard. It must have been really difficult for him at the beginning, I'm sure some of the presenters were secretly hoping he'd fail miserably!

Controversial I know (!) , but I quite like Daniel. Cosidering he's only been here a few weeks, he seems relaxed in front of the cameras and doesn't come across as trying too hard. It must have been really difficult for him at the beginning, <B>I'm sure some of the presenters were secretly hoping he'd fail miserably!</B>
You are so right, all the usually suspects have been gunning for Daniel.:54: And hoping he fails miserably. They obviously see him as a threat to their status at QVC.:10: I still think Daniel is OK, but he seriously needs to do better, if he wants to stay at QVC.

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if they have started to close ranks.

Last edited:
You are so right, all the usually suspects have been gunning for Daniel.:54: And hoping he fails miserably. They obviously see him as a threat to their status at QVC.:10:

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if they have started to close ranks.

I think I must be missing something here, because I've not seen anyone attempt to undermine him on QVC whatsoever, rather the opposite actually.

Latest posts

Back